Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » O's new hose and heels (20 pics) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: O's new hose and heels (20 pics)
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWEEEEEEEEET pics O!!
These pics looks excellent!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow nice pics Ophillia!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ophillia - I was wondering when you might give us another showing! You've caught some great angles and I'm sure the "hose"ers of the forum are very grateful.

Nice shots on the new shoes.... keep em coming

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic set Ophillia, you have great looking legs and those shoes are cute on your pretty feet.
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blush] THANK YOU!

i am completly blown away by the number of you who took the time today to leave me a comment! thank you so very much. your kind comments and encouragment are the reason i not only stay here but also post. i really was excited about taking this set. i don't get to dress up a bit and be girly so this was fun! YES rpm i told you i had hose and heels!

these shoes quickly became my favorite pair of heels. they have been everywhere from the dmv to the bar! now that the weather is turning cold here already its time to put them away :-(

On a more personal note...to all of you who made comments on my legs. thank you from the bottom of my heart! i have lost A LOT of weight and have been working very hard toning up. It is very very nice to have it noticed! thanks guys and gals [Kiss]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome shoes and even more awesome pedicure.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set, Ophillia!!!!!
Love 'em!!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey girl! It's Mrs. 2swift! [Wink]

Hubby showed me your newest batch of photos, showing off your hot feet in hose. They look sexy, and you look so classy in your peep toe heels, and black skirt. I love wearing nude hose in my business skirts and heels too. I do not do it often as it is way too hot here.

I loved them, and your poses are hot too. [Smile]

He did not say, but I am sure you had My hubby [Drool] over your soles. He can be so bad.

Kisses, [Kiss]
Mrs. 2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHOA! Nice legs. Suggestion: you have nice toes, what about some open toe slippers, with some dangling..or some nice high heeled with straps? Lookin' forward to them.

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for these sexy nylons pictures, Ophillia. The nude color is my favorite, and your legs and feet look great with them on.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the late reply!

THank you Maverick! i have not forgotten that silver you requested. i just have to get a new bottle!

Doug thanks for the kinds words! i can always count on you for a super sweet compliment!

Mrs. Swift! i am honored! thank you! i am a big fan of your feet! thanks for super nice comments! [Blush]

thanks trini for you comments! i have posted some high open toed sandals here before. search for me or pm me and i will send you the link!

Tadpole - thank you! now that the weather is getting much cooler so quickly i will be earing lots more hose. any suggestions?

O

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, amazingly sexy pics. I have a couple suggestions for some pics!!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful set. And those heels are too cute. I want a pair!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links