Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Teenage Dominatrix Miss Tiffany gets Her pretty pink & white socks worshiped (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Teenage Dominatrix Miss Tiffany gets Her pretty pink & white socks worshiped
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tiffany i sent you a message no response...
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wanttosucktoes , I hope in life you get answers for everything as soon as you want them. I run a busy schedule.

I'm borrowing one of My friends subs for the day & I plan on making the most out of her. Today I make ginger lick the dirty bottom of My pretty pink & white sneakers, then take them off so she can worship My feet.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Posts: 922 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk about a mouthful of feet!!! lol! nice pics.. happy holidays

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM , I figured she could take more, so I brought her to My friends. you'll love this update.

NEW GALLERY UPDATE ON http://www.miss-tiffany.com/

Me and Joselyn Pink tie ginger on the floor and rub Our shoes and bare feet on her face.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

Posts: 922 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nitesh
Loyal Member
Member # 18658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitesh   Author's Homepage   Email nitesh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and your girlfriends are a real treat to watch. rock on. hope the new year fills your slave stables to bursting capacity. love you AND ofcourse your pretty feet.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

nitesh , awww thank you [Smile]
Xo
Miss Tiffany

NEW PHOTO UPDATE AT http://miss-tiffany.com/

I am using matt as a (door)mat by walking all over him and wiping My dirty pink flip-flops on his face and tongue

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

kaiserol
Board Regular
Member # 33423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaiserol   Email kaiserol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Tiffany,

Let me start off by complimenting the beauty of yourself, your body, and of course, your feet. The most attractive quality a female can have is her attitude and you deserve to be cared for in every way that will make your life easier.
I would do anything to help keep you entertained and happy while expecting nothing from you... I was wondering, then, how you became involved with foot fetishism and -- how I could get involved??!
Thanks so much for your pictures! You are amazing!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

If your interested in serving Me for My site there is a link on My front page "SLAVES"
also there is My personal email.
I look forward to hearing from you.

little matt is tied to the table by Mistress Tiffany starts whining during heavy whipping so I gag him with a filthy piece of cloth, and for good measure blindfold him as well

Xo
Miss Tiffany

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are so beautiful. What city are you from?

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaiserol
Board Regular
Member # 33423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaiserol   Email kaiserol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!

I'm heading down to Vegas this week. Anyways, I am a member of Extreme Foot Dom which is where I first saw you.
As silly and embarressing as it is, I would pay just to grovel at your toes. There's really so much I would do to show my appreciation!

Thank you so much for all your updates!

I know you're busy and have devoted your time to other posessions but you really are a unique person- Your attitude thrills me!

Take care Miss Tiffany and I'll keep one eye out for you in Vegas! haha.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 14 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kaiserroll ..haha, lucky you if you run into Me..Ill be around town this week so the possibility are definitely there. Id expect you to worship Me in public if that is the case.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

New Photo update on http://miss-tiffany.com/

My newest slave callisti is old enough to be My mother but that doesn't stop Me from making her My slave. I humiliate her and make her lick dirty soles of My precious heels.
Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is this beauty from?

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstiffany19
All Pro Poster
Member # 32015

Icon 3 posted      Profile for misstiffany19   Author's Homepage   Email misstiffany19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Photo Update on http://miss-tiffany.com/

My little pig is trying to clean the kitchen after a party I threw but I make it a bit more difficult by throwing everything on the floor, beating him with a riding crop and crushing food under our shoes, I have this dirty little pig clean every inch of My kitchen floor with his mouth ,while wearing his pretty pink blindfold.

Xo
Miss Tiffany

-

-

--------------------
xo
miss tiffany

cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, see, thats what he gets for having you as a Mistress xD
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaiserol
Board Regular
Member # 33423

Just got back from Vegas... Thought about running into your sexy little toes every night. Your slaves are so lucky! I would give up everything to even catch a glimpse of your feet.
Then I got to thinking... let's say a slave buys you a pair of shoes- would you wear them and maybe even sell them back afterwards? I would even write your feet a love letter to show my appreciation to their beauty and yours!
Thanks for everything!!

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links