Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Here is what it's like to live in my shoe! New clip and PICS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Here is what it's like to live in my shoe! New clip and PICS
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello my favorites!! Love you all, dont forget to leave me some more comments I cant get enough!
Don't forget to look down below the photos for my newest free clip! Please show some support and buy it if you like it..

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Because of the crazy hot response I got from my last set of photos I thought I would post some more for you guys!
I'm back in the saddle with a very hot Foot fetish movie!! I think hose lovers, bare feet lovers and Giantess lovers will find this arousing and very hot!!
Please enjoy the free clip and all fans purchase some clips or dvds this weekend!! Help my cause!!

Love ya

FREE Giantess Surprise (Get in my shoe!)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)

http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php
New gallery link (please bookmark)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/gallery2007.html

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love,

Brit

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woooooow yah i want to be the first one here . your feet so sexy i like your smooth soles and hot toes also i adore your shoe i wanna sniff it
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who took these? Excellent shots [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great collection of photos, thank you for sharing them - that last shot is dramatic. It is beautiful, and so are you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Who took these? Excellent shots [Thumbs Up]

thanks for the compliments babe, my man took them. .He is actually a pro photographer by trade, we just don't usually take the time to make the photos look that nice.. We try to keep them more amatuerish..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cooking up some tasty treats in your kitchen I see. [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way do your feet photos look amatuerish Brit. They and you are beautiful. great post brit. Love...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the photos, they're top notch. You're beautiful! I've been following your work for quite a while now..

Cheers,
Vanderfeet

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
No way do your feet photos look amatuerish Brit. They and you are beautiful. great post brit. Love...Shelley

I agree - your version of "amateurish" is far better than what many consider to be professional. I do love the distinctively soft look of these photos, and those included in your last post.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

I'm sure you all know my Hubby is my photographer.. As I might have said, Photography is how he makes his living.. He shoots Avant Garde (High Fashion) as well as many other styles.. Even though we try and keep our shoots simple and to the point he will be very happy that you guys appreciate his style.. I'm so thrilled to be able to post my photos for all of you to enjoy!! Thanks again for the wonderful feedback.

--------------------

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i should have a chat with him.. to learn how to take better pics. i try, but i'm not a pro.. just a guy who works hard. anyway.. no need to hold back for us. just keep them coming!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful post Britney - the poses, angle shots and the mix of bare, hose and heels is incredible. Your feet are fantastic and I love what you've done with your hair.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

I just visited your site; over the years, it's progressed nicely and evolved with the times - I've got to say that it is Beautiful, and at an all time high. Outstanding work.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i should have a chat with him.. to learn how to take better pics. i try, but i'm not a pro.. just a guy who works hard. anyway.. no need to hold back for us. just keep them coming!

If you have any questions for him you can email me and I will pass along your email to him.. It takes a long time to develop a style in photography believe me I have watched this first hand..

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Just another note- I'm so happy to see that you guys notice the growth in what work I do publish. I really want to put a fantasy out there for you guys to sink your teeth into... I'm so thrilled that you are into it!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links