Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Naya's CUban size 6.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Naya's CUban size 6..
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys it's me once again just posting great sexy ass pics..so 2 days ago i was at work processing applications at the college when i noticed this adorable 5'4 petite cuban girl just standing in the office waiting 2 see an advisor for some classes. and i couldn't help but notice her sexy tiny ass feet..now her name is naya and i've known her for quite some time now because she works at mcdonalds by the campus. anywho i decided not 2 miss this chance 2 talk 2 her about her feet and my fetish. so as she was leaving i followed her and called her out, she turned and smiled. we were talking for about 20min. till i asked her what's her foot size. at first she smiled and said size 6 and she says, "do you sell shoes?"and i laughed and said nah sweetie i'm into feet. at first she never knew about fetishes and people loving feet. anywho she needed a ride home and i did not hesistate. when we got into the car i asked her can i please see your feet..in seconds she kicked off her green hollister sandals and placed her nice tiny soft feet on my lap. guys her feet are FucKin adorable,i took tons of pictures, while i was doing this i kept complimenting her feet that she was blushing because no one's ever noticed her feet like i did, not even her ex. after that i asked her with a smile if i can smell and lick her feet while we were in the parking lot, she smiled and said "go right on ahead" yo her feet tasted so nicely mild that i got a good hardone and she loved it so much that she rubbed my boner with her feet..if it wasn't for the fact that it was 3 in the afternoon and i was in public..i would've busted multiple nuts on those puppies..anywho be sure 2 keep track on this girl because i'll be posting her first footjob video..but in the meantime enjoy the pics cuz there the HoTTest feet i've seen so Far..=)

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/RaGeOuS021/09-24-08_1638.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/RaGeOuS021/09-24-08_1635.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/RaGeOuS021/09-24-08_1633.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/RaGeOuS021/09-24-08_1629.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/RaGeOuS021/09-24-08_1632.jpg

[ September 27, 2008, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: *@LeX-RaGe* ]

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are the photos?

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Where are the photos?

Sorry about that..lol system froze..i'll post them up in a sec.

--------------------

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where they at

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
where they at

just posted them up bro. lol

--------------------

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dud u are lucky as hell those are some of the best pics ive seen

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GnarlyMonkey
Board Regular
Member # 28294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GnarlyMonkey   Email GnarlyMonkey       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man those are sweet! im sure you'll have a great time with them later...I know I would!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, she's amazing
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
dud u are lucky as hell those are some of the best pics ive seen

thank you thank you,the best my city has to offer. =)

--------------------

FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

quote:
Originally posted by GnarlyMonkey:
oh man those are sweet! im sure you'll have a great time with them later...I know I would!

You better believe it. =)

--------------------

Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn bro those babies are NICE...
[Thumbs Up] Great work [Thumbs Up]
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
Damn bro those babies are NICE...
:thumbsup: Great work :thumbsup:
YOGI

Thank you thank you. =)

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There just aren't words to do her feet justice so I'll leave it at [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn man, those are some fine peds! more please!

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg she is cute as hell & her feet look so yummy!! great work mate!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links