Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ribbons (Pt II) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ribbons (Pt II)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is nearly time for another polish change but I just had to put these shoes back on with the ribbons that matched my toenails ... another SCORE!!

What do you guys say to me just keeping this thread up for all my shoes? I will [Bump] it when new shoes are added!

-

-

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very classy, thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW MOMMIE!!!!!
The nail polish color is something like gorgeous!!!!!
Keep up the good work [Smile]

The Caribbean Bandidos

http://www.darkinfatuation.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] My Goodness, MommieD! You know how to get my attention. [Bow Down] [Bow Down] Your feet are bad ass . They can make any good heels look great. I'm sold, just look at my new avatar [Thud] [Wink] . I like the idea of bumping this thread for new heel additions [Thumbs Up] .

[ September 29, 2008, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! I want to tell you to never, ever, EVER change that polish because it's the most beautiful shade of heaven that I ever did see, but when I think of it, I've thought that about 100 times before and you always find a way to outdo yourself yet again. You truely are Amazing MD! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spence04
Major Player
Member # 16520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spence04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! You just continue amaze me with your beautiful feet and toes.

:jerkoff:allday on those feet

Please dont stop this thread.
[Bow Down]

Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the light blue polish on your pretty toes.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD, here we go again! You are a constant thrill ride!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously Mommie...my right arm is killing me! I LOVE the idea of you bumping this thread for all of your shoes...please please please
I must say honestly that these are some of your best pics ever..i do seem to say that all the time though...love the color..and WOW these shoes are sexy! thanks again MD

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT SHOES-GREAT MATCHING NAIL COLOR-LOVE YOUR SITE-KEEP POSTING! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those shoes are so cool. you could even have different colours on each foot.
great pics

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
[Eek!] [Eek!] My Goodness, MommieD! You know how to get my attention. [Bow Down] [Bow Down] Your feet are bad ass . They can make any good heels look great. I'm sold, just look at my new avatar [Thud] [Wink] . I like the idea of bumping this thread for new heel additions [Thumbs Up] .

[Blush]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
those shoes are so cool. you could even have different colours on each foot.
great pics

Great idea!!

--------------------

-

jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omfg...i luv u mommie
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much for sharing mommieD. All the time you present us that exquisite photos. thanks so much [Smile]

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links