Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ribbons (Pt II) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ribbons (Pt II)
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, MD....so sexy, and love your new color of ribbons for those amazing heels. They really show off your sexy, hot feet and bring out your polish color, too.

Hot set!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thanks rreally goes to all of you guys who look and comment and even those who just look [Wink]

I appreciate the great compliments and ideas [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a footjob/shoejob is a good idea.... [Jerkoff]

[ September 29, 2008, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: jay1 ]

Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jay1:
a footjob/shoejob is a good idea.... [Jerkoff]

oh yea ... when will you be wearing heels? LMAO

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That polish is beautiful. Really think its time for a different color? I could stare at it on your toes for days.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely Beautiful! The shoes, the toes, the light - it is simply gorgeous.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classy set Mommie. I love those elegant shoes. It was an excellent idea to wear these within your nail polish rotation with that color.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sprite? check. Mellow Yellow? check. Orange Crush? coming soon. So this is Diet Pepsi?!?

Enough silliness. You know you're sexy m'love. In all colors at that. What I wouldn't give to get to untie those ribbons [Drool]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Total class as always, and the photos get more artistically impressive with each set. Beautiful poses, creative ideas, lush lighting, fantastic camera angles, and to top it all off...those mind blowing feet.

Bravo.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Total class as always, and the photos get more artistically impressive with each set. Beautiful poses, creative ideas, lush lighting, fantastic camera angles, and to top it all off...those mind blowing feet.

Bravo.

[Kiss] thank you hun!! Your opinions mean a lot to me and I appreciate the time you take to speak up in my threads! Much respect!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by HailyWood:
Absolutely Beautiful! The shoes, the toes, the light - it is simply gorgeous.

Thanks girlie!! The lighting was kind of a new idea for me ... I am wanting to use my flash less and less these days [Blush]

--------------------

-

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MM I dont know what is is about yor feet but they are sooooooo hypnotic!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD breathtaking.....i'm all for keeping this thread going~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
[Kiss] thank you hun!! Your opinions mean a lot to me and I appreciate the time you take to speak up in my threads! Much respect!

Aww shucks Ma'am, 'tweren't nuthin'.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links