Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot Model Interview #2 MOMMIE DEAREST.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Model Interview #2 MOMMIE DEAREST.
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This is indeed an interview I have been waiting to have for some time now. Mommie Dearest. Mommie, I would have to say is my best friend on Myspace. We have met twice and I found her to be extremely funny, energetic, and never at a loss for words. She has her own opinion on the foot fetish community that you may not always agree with but it is just that, her opinion.
Without any more delay, I give you the often imitated but never duplicated, Mommie Dearest.

1). When was the first time you discovered you had a foot fetish and how old were you?
The first time I discovered I had a "foot fetish" was almost 3 years ago online. Before that, I always liked feet but honestly, without the net didn't realize there were others like my husband and I. I had started a page on Myspace in 2003 and actually did not use it for the first year. Then I logged in one day and became addicted overnight. I was quite the exhibitionist back then and one friend I added was Piez Ricos. She had the cutest french pedicure on her toenails and I loved the shoes in her profile. We spoke often and she saw a few pics that I had taken of my legs etc. She asked to post just pictures of my feet. After speaking with her for a bit she invited me to Rawfeet. Then Raw himself emailed me. So I gave in and joined their foot group.
I have always been "attracted" to feet. At first it was a fascination with them overall (as a child). My mother can attest to me lying under clothing racks in stores to "watch feet go by". As I grew into a teen the curiosity came ahead for me. I started those little foot tricks I had thought up and even got a few weird looks in my day. I was never afraid to put my feet on a man and to this day still enjoy having them touched in every way possible.

2). What is it about your feet do you think people like the most?
I think people are attracted to the symmetry of my feet and the flexibility I have with them.

3). How did you meet your husband and how did you feel when you discovered he had a foot fetish?
In 1997, I was working in a local pool hall/bar called Shooters. He came in with a group of his friends one evening and caught my eye straight away. He had striking blue eyes and a great set of sexy lips. His smile just about melted me instantly. We dated for about 2 weeks and he proposed. We were married 9 months later on May 23rd, 1998. I was at first very sheepish about my feet with him. Funny how I had no issues with men I knew wouldn't last, almost as if I could more easily be rid of them after I was done "testing on them". He liked to tickle my feet and rub them (softly – which btw drives me insane). It was so exhilarating to have him lick my feet and suck on my toes while we made love as well. That is one of the most sensational moments during sex for me sometimes. Hard to explain but the "tingle" feels good in my belly [Smile]

4). What do you enjoy most about the foot fetish community?
I like the different people I meet and work with. I have made some really wonderful and lifelong friends from being here on the space and in other various communities.

5). What do you enjoy the least about the foot fetish community and explain.
What do I enjoy least? The liars, the drama and the artificial people. All three make up the "haters" here on Myspace. The ones who lie to everyone and themselves, the ones who create drama and then act a victim in their own games and the ones who make a pretty profile to cover up the "rotten bitch" inside them. Enough said for this question because I could go on for days, but we do not want that.

6). Besides meeting a certain chunky yet lovable foot fetish cartoonist, have you ever met any of your other fans and what was the strangest meeting you had?
I have met other "fans". One invited me and my husband out for a dinner once. Interesting man to say the least and actually turned out to be quite possessive and "out of his mind". Funny, he met me at dinner and only held my foot once. He made me wonder if he really did like my feet.

7). How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
One, Two, Three … CRUNCH!!! Yup – the owl was right … 3 licks (ha ha ha)

8). From a foot girl's perspective, describe for me what it feels like to rub your bare feet in someone's face?
It feels wonderful. Cheesy but it is true. I love to feel that feeling of cold and then warm breath in between my toes when my hubby is sniffing them. To have them licked almost tickles but in a very very very erotic way.

9). What other foot model's toes on Myspace or online would you like to suck and why?
Goddess Dee. Her feet are completely perfect. She has great foot hygiene and always keeps them pedicured. I think her toes would probably taste the best of all the pretty peds on Myspace or online. There are a few others but Dee comes to mind first for this question. Besides I think she would be the most real in actually enjoying the moment with another woman at her feet.

10). This is a two part question.
A. When you were working did you actually go without socks all day?

Nope. I always wore socks inside the same Mudds slip-ons.

B. Did you make "Toe Licker" smell your feet as soon as he came home?
I do anyhow. So yup, sure did.
11). Where do you see www.mommiesfeet.com in say 5 years from now?
I see it being extremely successful with a great following and reputation. I have worked hard to start the first building blocks and I feel confident in my work that I will not fail. I simply won't allow it. LOL
I would like to eventually take my site and drum up my own local foot models. Using my photography and style.

12). What is your opinion on the foot fetish community and its acceptance in mainstream America?
I love the community and I do not think the fetish is quiet as "in the dark" as people are under the illusion of believing. The fetish has always been there and the ONLY way to make it "mainstream" would be to express your fetish when you feel it is appropriate. Of course you are not going to chat about feet in the grocery store with your neighbors but don't be shy about it when you have a "partner to experiment on". I don't fear what people think of it and most that I discuss it with do not find it abnormal. In fact, I have found most to have found feet to be an attractive body part.

13). If you had to be stranded on a tropical island for a week with only basic survival materials, what 5 people would you play survivor with?
My hubby, you, your wifey, Sw33t and her hubby.

14). What were you like in high school and did you notice the beginnings of your fetish as far back as then?
I was a book worm. I loved school actually. I was that girl in all black, books in hand, with a fire lit under my ass everywhere that I went. The world didn't move fast enough for me.

15). Why do you feel you come under attack for your opinions in the fetish community?
People do not like truth. They don't like confrontation. I represent both of those things. I don't lie to people to make them like me and I find people like that to be foul. I do not like friends based on money or "popularity". I have grown to love the light I am always in, whether it be good or bad. I cannot make people enjoy what I have to say but then, I don't make them read it either.

16). These people who for whatever reason who feel the need to make comments about you, do you ever see a future where you might make peace with them?
Absolutely NOT for some of them. I have tried that with some people and found it to be a HUGE mistake. Some leopards never change their spots. (pun intended folks!)

17). In the past we have discussed some of the younger people in the community. Are there any "up and comers" that you are impressed with as far as their originality and content?
Sasha. Though she doesn't have me on her list, she does post in Wus Foot Forum and I have been able to see her photography there. Her feet are pretty and she has great nail beds. Her pedicures are always neat and clean. Most of all her photography skills are what caught my eye. Though I never thought she was a "noob" due to the quality of her pictures she did come into the game a step ahead of most girls.

18). Where do you get your ideas for photo shoots?
Houdini never told his secrets did he?!?! Just kidding, honestly it varies. I can see something in a movie or while I am out somewhere running errands during the day or sometimes I find props or new polish colors that spark and idea as well.

19). What is the most fun you have had taking pictures?
The most fun I have had taking pictures would have to be during our trip to Cocoa Beach a few months back. Some of the evening was not caught on digital camera but I assure you – it was memorable! Thanks Scottie [Wink]

20). Why do you have such hatred for Crocs?
They make your feet smell like wet rubber!

21). Are you grossed out about dirty feet?
Not at all. Dirty feet are a normal part of anyone who is HUMAN. You walk on your feet, why the hell are they supposed to be clean 100% of the time? Getting them extra dirty is actually quite fun.

22). Have you ever noticed someone looking at your feet in public and if so, do you give them a little show?
Honestly I cannot recall ever doing this. Heaven help the soul I do catch in the act.

23). What would you say is the most misunderstood thing about you?
The most misunderstood thing is my personality. I guess I am an "intimidating bitch" on the outside. Those who actually get to know me are the ones who win the prize.

24). What other fetishes do you have? (There is always something else hiding below the surface.)
Choking and Spanking.

25). Describe a typical Saturday night for me.
I am very much a normal old homebody. The hubby and I are usually sitting at our computers, him downloading or chatting on messenger and I am buried in one of my programs or online Pogo games. Then it is a movie and lights out.

26). If you were given $10,000,000 what would you do with it if you had to give half of it away?
I would give you, Edie, Eliza, Sw33t and Piez Ricos each $1,000,000. The rest would buy me a house, a few new cars, a boat, a studio and darkroom on-site and a second house on the beach.

-

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the idea about doing interviews with people from the foot-fetish community. Thanks for sharing these with us.
Both interviews (MD and Hailie) are a good read. Are there any more coming up?

And could you do one with Wu, please? [Wink] He is the biggest mystery of all...I would love to read an interview with him.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic interview and a wonderful insight into the mind and thoughts of the lovely, and sexy footed, MD. Very well, done. I truly enjoyed reading it.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommie is definately one class act in the foot world...
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are several that I have not posted yet. I'm just letting these first two run their course. I'm currently creating the artwork for Jamie's interview. Definitely more to come and I would love to branch out from just Myspace.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this one Toons - we must give credit to Johnnywild for the bottom photograph as well [Wink] He took some really wonderful pictures of me and that was one of the favs [Smile]

Thanks again - you rock my (stinky) socks [Nut Kick]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toons, these interviews are the greatest thing to hit Wu's perhaps ever and like every other aspect of foot fetish Mommie Dearest has hit it out of the park like no other with such and insightful, real, and enjoyable glimpse into the down to earth and cool personality of a Goddess who's beauty often makes you wonder if she's actually human or an Angel sent down to create fantasies so perfect they should be left to the heavens. This was an such an enjoyable read.

It's so inciteful and amazing to get to know such a flawless woman on a personal level. Iwas lucky enough to have know the great MD for a long time, but for someone whose viewed her pics, the natural reaction wuld be to think she's this unreachable elitist that you could never hope to relate to, yet that couldn't be further from the truth. The beauty contained in Mommie's feet is matched only by the beauty that lies with in her on every level of humanity. Thank you for sharing this phonemonial conversation with the masses. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great interview. It is always interesting to hear from icons and their perspectives. MommieD knows who she is. And we appreciate what you do on this forum, MommieD. Thanks.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Thanks a lot for the comments! There's more to come!

--------------------
 -

Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Thanks for posting this one Toons - we must give credit to Johnnywild for the bottom photograph as well [Wink] He took some really wonderful pictures of me and that was one of the favs [Smile]

Thanks again - you rock my (stinky) socks [Nut Kick]

Thank you MD......

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is definitely a great idea. Do one with my baby ShellsPrettyFeet, Devonne, and TwistedToes.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links