Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Mindee's Casual Bare Feet & Jeans (w/ Mommie Cont.)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Mindee's Casual Bare Feet & Jeans (w/ Mommie Cont.)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kicking off October is Mindee. In this set I went with a very casual idea. I've always enjoyed seeing a girl sitting back with her bare feet sticking out, just doing her thing. Mindee, in blue jeans, is jotting some stuff down in a notebook while leaving those size 8s out on display for all of us to see.

Also this week are some very special contributions. Mommie Dearest loves blue balls - mainly mine. She loves keeping them filled and me wanting to empty them because of her. She's usually nice enough to let that happen, but later rather than sooner. [Blush]

Patrick

Mindee
 -

-

Mommie
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are good closeups. What size are Mindee's feet? I don't think I've seen her before.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL FEET!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhh....wow....fuck...those are some of the words that come to mind when I see these pics Pat [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something about feet and jeans....we need to put scientists on that-- it very well may be the cure for hormonal apathy.
Trying my hardest not to make a joke about Mommie and her blue balls...X3

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
something about feet and jeans....we need to put scientists on that-- it very well may be the cure for hormonal apathy.
Trying my hardest not to make a joke about Mommie and her blue balls...X3

Don't fight it ... you can joke, it is all in good fun dear [Nut Kick]

ps - Patrick I do loooove the second shot of Mindee's - she has GREAT soles!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the close up of your blue toe's Mommie.

What's up with the green crud under your big toe? Looks like you were you crushing grapes before you posed for those shots, either that or you were picking the camera guys nose [Tongue]

[ October 02, 2008, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommie playing with Blue Balls in an explosive theme for a photo [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 beautiful women with top feet!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] thank you very much for sharing.
kind regards

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Love the close up of your blue toe's Mommie.

What's up with the green crud under your big toe? Looks like you were you crushing grapes before you posed for those shots, either that or you were picking the camera guys nose [Tongue]

OMG that is too funny!! That actually is not "crud" lol
That is the underside of my toenail with a blue based paintob on them ... surely you have seen long toenails before [Blush]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soft looking peds in all these shots. Oh, MommieD and blue balls are definitely sending a message [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wonder, is this tha same girl freezing her feet in the snow few years ago?!? [Smile]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Wonderful soles, i was about to forget! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Just wonder, is this tha same girl freezing her feet in the snow few years ago?!? [Smile]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Wonderful soles, i was about to forget! [Big Grin]

Yes, that would be the same Mindee. Here are the samples from the set you're talking about:

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Mindee
 -

She's still looking good Patrick!
[Mmm] [Thumbs Up] [Blush] [Hump]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links