Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » British feet documentary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: British feet documentary
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Mww_cLot8&feature=related

This is quite interesting, mainly because of the absolutely stunning foot model they have throught the clip. She doesnt say anything but her soles are incredible.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First two seconds, and I was gone. My eyes were glued to the monitor. lol

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too! Thanks for the link!

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks...there was a thread about this a while back.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=009082

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its such a good clip!

i have to keep watching and watching it. lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this a while back on t.v
It was awesome!!!

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foulball1975
Board Regular
Member # 32442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foulball1975   Email Foulball1975   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there, this is my debut post.

I actually used to subscribe to FOOTSY magazine and it was an excellent read. Made me realise I wasn't alone in my love of the female foot.

Unfortunately, FOOTSY went downhill fast after Kathy Ryder and Denny Walden moved on and it came to an end in about 2002, just before the internet boom that would've boosted its sales no end. If you can get any of the issues from Volume 2 and 3 I would strongly encourage you to do so.

Just wondering if anyone else remembers FOOTSY and knows where Denny Walden is these days?

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Welcome [Hop]

Awesome vid [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this magazine. I bought a number of issues from the shop they used to have in essex.

those days!!!!

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I remember Footsy...it was a great magazine!

Just scroll up and click on the link I added a few posts earlier to come to a recent Footsy discussion here at Wu`s.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... I wish FOOTSY was available here across the pond! The worship clips - although short - were hot!

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Footsy still available? I was wondering if they had a website.
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links