Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife feet
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another installment of my wife's feet, we didnt get very much feedback last time, lets see if this time you can let her know what you think!

Download the vid here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AU7SO0IW

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My badwidth ain't that good and took about 10mins to download. Had a couple of games of freeCell in the meanwhile and "WOW" it was well worth the wait [Hump] .

Thanks so much for your clip and can't wait to see more. Can I suggest another pose? While she was lying on her tummy can she add a toe point pose please in the next episode if there is one [Fingers Crossed]

Thanks for this one tony [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a very nice clip, her feet are gorgeous.
Thanks for posting it.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments, I will get some toe pointing in the next vid Footlong.
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice clip. cant wait for more. lovely toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Hey all. A while back I posted the videos of my wife's feet you can check them out, we have been busy with other things and so I havent really been active on this site.

Recently myself and the wife have been talking about a fantasy we have of her allowing another guy to worship her feet whilst I watch. We live in London, UK so looking for guys living in London. At the moment just testing the water so have a look at her feet and if you live in London and find her feet sexy please PM me to chat more.

JMclane
Board Regular
Member # 6169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMclane   Email JMclane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! Her feet are gorgeous!!
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those toes and the wrinkly soles!
Nice nail polish colour as well,,, as I am a huge sucker for dark colours.
Her feet look very soft... one very lucky fella!
Thanks for sharing this with us!

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links