Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More wifey pix

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More wifey pix
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot all about these. More to come.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing, Craig! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, mate.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again Craig- wish I could convince my wife to show her face when I post here!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THat first shot's my favorite- you can just sense the softness of her skin, Love the small anklets on each foot and her toe ring.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy face........... and Awesome feet. She's a HOT package, a Very HOT & Sexy Milf.

Can you tell her I have a major crush on her, and if she could hire me as her foot slave. If not, then a shoe slave would be fine too. I'd lick her shoes everytime she comes from outside. Or she can use my face/mouth to pleasure herself however she likes....

Mmmm... I'd sure appreciate a reply...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing these. I think this is the first I've seen of her face, thank's for sharing that also! Malory says Hello.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R...
Board Regular
Member # 31943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R...   Author's Homepage   Email R...   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a little jealous
Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Soles without a doubt!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely hot! super smooth soles!!! I like this set. thanks for sharing and posting these

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links