Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Old Pics and VidClips (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Old Pics and VidClips
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You all for your private messages showing concern and interest as far as the wifey and I are concerned. There have been more delays in us getting some stuff posted. In the meantime, there has also been some interest in me putting back up some old stuff of past models. I have made another store and have added some old clips.
Here is the address of the new store www.clips4sale.com/store/24155

and dont forget to visit our other store for vids of my wife. For her feet ROCK like ive seen no other rock [Smile] You can find the address to that store below in my banner!

Here are some pics of the older models with a few more to come in the upcoming days.

Here is Donna
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Donna
 -  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

and more Donna
 -  -  -  -
 -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very nice layout! thanks for sharing.. really nice set!

RPM

p.s. love the varied perspectives

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Last One
 -  -  -  -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy!!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Here is an old friend of mine, Shelly.
I started taking pics of her a long time ago. Absolutely fantastic feet in person and she LOVES having them played with. Not the greatest pics in the world because these were actually pulled off of her Yahoo groups site. I got rid of all the discs that I had archived. There is a video of her in the store.
Shelly
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

More Shelly
 -  -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

I've also got clips of Chell in the store. Im sure you all remember Chell. She was a hit here on WUs.
I currently have no old pics of her available, unfortunately.

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

This is LeeAnn
I dont have her old clips up yet, but will be working on them in the next few days. Windows Movie Maker is not cooperating with me. I will keep working on it.
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

you've got a lovely set going there... variety is great spice!

--------------------

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you've got a lovely set going there... variety is great spice!

Thank You my friend [Smile]
I just thought I would do this to keep me busy until the wife and I have time to get back into this. Im staying on her ass until we do [Wink]
Scott

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sweet set of toes there!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links