Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Actress Fay Brooks Bares her Feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Actress Fay Brooks Bares her Feet!
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fay Brooks took off her size 8 wedge heel sandals to bare her stunning 21 year old model/actress feet.

-
 -
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fay who ???
Well, anyway... [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleblound
Board Regular
Member # 11360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleblound   Email soleblound   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
totally stunning!!!!

--------------------
Phil

Posts: 41 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before I saw the content of this thread I though not another paparazzi celeb shot. I'm glad I checked this out...amazing work as always!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurenJ
Board Regular
Member # 31682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurenJ   Email LaurenJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute, the pics enlarge so much its like checking her "Fingerprint" on the sole of her foot [Smile]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is outstanding, did you get any pics where her soles are are very wrinkled?
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Love the shpae of her toes. Neat sandals too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a pair!
Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...fuckin hottie she is! [Big Grin] What did she appear in so far that we might better identify her as??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've done it again goodguyneighbour. Your pics are of the highest quality. She's definately a hottie.... WOW!

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a hot looking babe with hot looking feet! Thanks for sharing the pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That second to last picture where she is holding her feet and giving that look, is incredible!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OUTSTANDING!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen on this site. I mean that. I'm speechless.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's had roles on "The Real OC" television show, few commercials, some music videos, and lots of glamour modeling. Definitely has "the look" going for her. She was impressed with the pictures, so we'll probably do more. Thanks.

G.Guy Neighbor, and I approve this message.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links