Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Do you like my feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you like my feet?
kelly
Board Regular
Member # 30758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  - [URL=http://img171.imagevenue.com/img.php?
Please tell us what you think or what you want!

image=30986_IMG_2313_122_870lo.JPG]  - [/URL]  -  -

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are very pretty... I like the way your soles look so soft in the arch area...

Thanks for sharing! I would love to see more.
kwiksand1@yahoo.com

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Kelly, just thought I'd let you know it appears an image you tried to show didn't work.

And Welcome to Wu's, by the way

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look great. what size are they?
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's Kelly! Great shots! You got me bad with the flip-flops and wet feet photos!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum Kelly! You seem to have captured a lot of interesting shots in this post for sock lovers, shoe lovers, sole worshippers, water shots -- nice array! Hope you'll post more! It's always nice to see a new pair! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i do!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelly - Kwiksand here again... I liked your pictures so much, I just masterbated to them! I love the picture with the blue bathing suit and your soles stretched out in front of you... Made me think about how it might look if I was sinking in quicksand and you were stretching your feet out to rescue me... Like a POV shot.

HOT PICTURE!!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to agree; love the shots you gave us!
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links