Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » @ Nomoscott

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: @ Nomoscott
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nomoscott,

As beautiful as your fiance`s feet are, please don`t bump up dozens of your old posts. You are pushing down all the regular/new posts.

Thanks,
-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok Hal.
sorry pal. late and boring here at work and wasnt thinking clearly. My apologies everyone. That was NOT done intentionally [Cry]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
My apologies everyone. That was NOT done intentionally [Cry]

It's all-good with me nomoscott. Hal is a tough but fair 'Wu' Police Officer' and I guess you we're just caught speeding [Laugh] ...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a punishment he should have to upload a whole bunch of new pics of her gorgeous wrinkled soles. Wet and covered in baby oil too LOL!!!!

Seriously though it was great to see all those pics of her amazing feet again

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
My apologies everyone. That was NOT done intentionally [Cry]

It's all-good with me nomoscott. Hal is a tough but fair 'Wu' Police Officer' and I guess you we're just caught speeding [Laugh] ...
lol
I have NO problem with what Hal said to me. He is 100% right and with my experience on message boards (i run and help run quite a few)I should have known better. I just want you other posters to know that I wasnt intentionally trying to bog down your topics. Was just a bad choice in judgement.
Sorry again folks
Scott

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by solelover58:
As a punishment he should have to upload a whole bunch of new pics of her gorgeous wrinkled soles. Wet and covered in baby oil too LOL!!!!

Seriously though it was great to see all those pics of her amazing feet again

lol
I actually thought about that last night, as punishment lol I will have to get right on that [Wink]

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solelover58:
Wet and covered in baby oil too

Positively!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was the best bump ever. Your wife's feet are ridiculously hot.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links