Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet NEW PICS 11-4-08 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet NEW PICS 11-4-08
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Awwww, ERECTION DAY feet! I mean ELECTION DAY feet! [Smile]

[Laugh]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy [Drool] .... If I saw her peds on the bed like that, I'd drop in a second [Hump]

Thanks dude [Thumbs Up] ....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy [Drool] .... If I saw her peds on the bed like that, I'd drop in a second [Hump]

Thanks dude [Thumbs Up] ....

my pleasure buddy! [Smile]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice quality!!!

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Kraken111:
very nice quality!!!

thank you sir.
not too terrible for a little POS camera

tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN!! Nomoscott, your wife's soles are incredible!! This set is awesome!! I can only imagine how good her feet smelled while shooting these. I would love to use her soles as a face mask! I'm gonna be busy [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Man her feet are HOT!!!! Thank you for sharing! As soon as I figure out how to post pic's here, I have tons of pic's of my wife's feet to post. By the way all of your sets of pix are awesome here! keep 'em cum'n bro..pleease. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
DAMN!! Nomoscott, your wife's soles are incredible!! This set is awesome!! I can only imagine how good her feet smelled while shooting these. I would love to use her soles as a face mask! I'm gonna be busy [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Man her feet are HOT!!!! Thank you for sharing! As soon as I figure out how to post pic's here, I have tons of pic's of my wife's feet to post. By the way all of your sets of pix are awesome here! keep 'em cum'n bro..pleease. [Big Grin]

glad you liked tyger [Big Grin]
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nomoscott -

Those blue fuzzy socks look soooo cool and showcase her lovely soles with awesome detail! Looking at them in order kinda seems like unwrapping a special present..I love it! Nicely done!

Jeans and feet...such a nice combo! Her feet look so soft and so natural. Her feet are just perfect in every way! Thanks Mrs Nomoscott! [Thumbs Up]

Lotion...just curious...does she have a favorite one? I see a pink tube there next to her in one of them...Strawberries and Champagne by chance? (My wife loves that stuff!)

Anyhow, thanks for yet another stellar post! You guys are AWESOME! I am really looking forward to the new pics and hope that you both have fun!

Until then...

Regards and many thanks,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
Nomoscott -

Those blue fuzzy socks look soooo cool and showcase her lovely soles with awesome detail! Looking at them in order kinda seems like unwrapping a special present..I love it! Nicely done!

Jeans and feet...such a nice combo! Her feet look so soft and so natural. Her feet are just perfect in every way! Thanks Mrs Nomoscott! [Thumbs Up]

Lotion...just curious...does she have a favorite one? I see a pink tube there next to her in one of them...Strawberries and Champagne by chance? (My wife loves that stuff!)

Anyhow, thanks for yet another stellar post! You guys are AWESOME! I am really looking forward to the new pics and hope that you both have fun!

Until then...

Regards and many thanks,
USSoleMan_92

Thanks a bunch USSM!
will pass the commenton to her [Smile]

not sure what kind of lotion that was. we were out o baby oil so i just grabbed something out of her basket next to the bed lol

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I gotta agree with LaDaemon. [Laugh] That is so funny. I guess if I had A dick I would [Jerkoff] LOL Your fiance has awesome soles and I really like that pic where she fists(thats what I call it) her toes. Great posting Babe...Shelley [Wink]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
quote:

I gotta agree with LaDaemon. [Laugh] That is so funny. I guess if I had A dick I would [Jerkoff] LOL Your fiance has awesome soles and I really like that pic where she fists(thats what I call it) her toes. Great posting Babe...Shelley [Wink]
Thank You my old friend [Smile]
Scott (aka:Fil, in case you forgot) [Laugh]

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ain't that old my not that old Buddy Scott from the Yahoo chatroom. Whatever happened to little lady and paige? Are they still around? Those were fun times right?
[Cheers]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn lobe her soles a lot and love her sole wrinkles thanks bud [Smile] hope to see a lot more of her sexy soles [Big Grin]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
I ain't that old my not that old Buddy Scott from the Yahoo chatroom. Whatever happened to little lady and paige? Are they still around? Those were fun times right?
[Cheers]

Im not sure Shell.
Even those last few years I did hang around in that room, I hadnt seen them for a long time. I kept in touch with a few of the regulars but not many. There were alot of freaks in there lol It certainly was fun though

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by llcoolj58:
damn lobe her soles a lot and love her sole wrinkles thanks bud [Smile] hope to see a lot more of her sexy soles [Big Grin]

and I hope to provide alot more of her soles to you my friend [Wink]
Thanks!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links