Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Heels Heels Heels (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Heels Heels Heels
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

A few more pics are posted here ...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=27;t=000011

[ November 10, 2008, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow your feet is so sexy i like that nice shoes your feet is perfect i would like to kiss it and worship it till end of my life
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhhh yes, but soles? gimmie them in those nylons mommie!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm very nice mommie how do those nylons smell after a long day [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a nylons fan, but you always manage to pull it off for me.... AWESOME!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uniquely sexy shot MD... just speaks my language!! and I love the pose you used in this shot.. just very sexy!

the french pedi.. cute shoes.. great pose.. yup.. a very sexy hosed shot!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute stuff. I'm digging the hoses.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philliam
Major Player
Member # 2453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philliam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!Nothing like you in nylons!Wish I could smell ya!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by painter:
uhhh yes, but soles? gimmie them in those nylons mommie!

Follow the link ... you might find what you are asking for [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh gentle ginger bread jesus, i love it, mommie why! why! why! your spectacular! love it, total sexiness!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally sexy, MD...love the blue heels, and your feet in nylons is always sexy to see. Great pic, and now on My way to your other page to see the rest. To be continued.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks yummy... [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

If you all loved these wait til you all see the newest birthday gift to arrive!!!
[Woot] [Woot] [Woot]

--------------------

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well... i've not been disappointed with your creative sets... so.. wait I can do.. but not too long.. I can drool but so much ya know!!! [Big Grin]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

I will put these up here (even though they are up in my section here on the board)

-

-

-

-

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links