Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 18 year old Latin feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 18 year old Latin feet
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We fooled around a bit but she definitely wasn't a foot person. In fact she hated feet. She said it a few times on the clips. She only modeled for me for the money. After a couple of sesssions she would just hang around my store because she thought I was going to be a sugar daddy or something. I was 34 at the time and she was only 18. Hell I met her through her Mom whom was 38. I remember besides her feet of course I used to love kissing her and putting my hands around her tiny waist. Oddly enough I never really had the desire to sleep with her as she just seemed way to young. Anybody else felt like that? Only wanted to worship the feet and not actual sex. It only lasted a few weeks before I cut it off and just realized I only liked her for her feet.

-

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's obvious why you liked her feet. She is also a very pretty girl. Are there any more shots? [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had some clips in my store but they are gone now. I'm trying to get a hold of old customers that may of bought some Mindy clips so I can pull some vid caps.

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one sexy n beautiful girl

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady_foot_lover
BANNED
Member # 27760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady_foot_lover   Author's Homepage   Email lady_foot_lover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy

--------------------
Michael

Posts: 125 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute girl and feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jehosaphat!!~!! I love Latina Feet!!!! She's hot, but looks about my daughters' age... so I feel a little guilty liking her........

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have wanted to lick the kitty too. LOL... But that's just me and my oral fascination kicking in. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh damn i would love to lick those soles over and over again [Big Grin]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn she fine, and her feet banging too. how did they smell?
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i hope you can find the clips of her soon! wow!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice..me like a lot. thanks [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very hot!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links