Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More from Vivian's Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More from Vivian's Feet
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look great, do you have any in flipflops?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetlickerdf:
Here you got more from Vivian's feet, pls give me your comments, she will answer them

-

Love this shot of her feet. PERFECT FEET!! Seriously, they are like the Top-Class feet in the "Sexy Feet Category". From 1-10, I'd give her a 10. I've few questions now, since you said "SHE WILL REPLY"

1. Need some photos of the Soles as well.
2. Need photos with Flip Flops.
3. Need FULL-POSE shots (head to toe). You can cover the face. Wanna see the full pkg.
4. Most important - I'm truly in LOVE with your feet and shoes. I'd like to Marry your shoes. Can't imagine my first night with them as they'd be waiting for me on my Pillow. (Your comments & permission NEEDED)

Muahhhhhh............ [Wink]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vivian's feet are quite sexy and the sandals just enhance the look of her feet. Thanks for posting!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And nice closeup pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice they look well cared for.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links