Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Buckeye Feet (more sleepy pics 11-08-08)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet (more sleepy pics 11-08-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I wasnt supposed to take anymore pics until the pedicure, I snuck some in last night while she was under the influence of another Ambien [Big Grin]
Im posting these while I wait on the pedicure pics to finish uploading. Those will be coming up in another topic ASAP.
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-
 -

USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NomoScott -

You sneaky devil! [Evil Grin] Sexy post!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

PS. Just curious, what does she think of you snapping pics while she sleeps?

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ur wife has really sexy soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
NomoScott -

You sneaky devil! [Evil Grin] Sexy post!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

PS. Just curious, what does she think of you snapping pics while she sleeps?

she has NO problem with me doing it at all. She friggin Rocks!! There are times where I say I am just going to let her sleep and not play with them because I dont want to wake her up or keep her up and she tells me to do it anyway. She KNOWS its going to happen 6 out of every 7 nights lol
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
ur wife has really sexy soles

thanks man!
again....pics dont do them justice

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

thanks for all the comments guys!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links