Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » After cleaning the garage today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: After cleaning the garage today
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today my wife and I were cleaning out the garage, getting ready for our garage sale next weekend. She was barefoot the whole time. After we finished, this is what her soles looked like.

-  -  -  -
 -
Enjoy!

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice im loving those dirty soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks bro

--------------------

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman72
Board Regular
Member # 24328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman72   Author's Homepage   Email soleman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles!!! Did you get to lick em' clean?!!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

I could've and would've. [Mmm] But our 6 yr. old was in the mix. [Roll Eyes] No biggie though. I plan to have my way with them in a minute. She's asleep for the night... [Evil Grin] Those soles are gonna get some love tonite. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Evil Grin] [Laugh]

--------------------

------Tyger7

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your a bad bad boy tyger [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMclane
Board Regular
Member # 6169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMclane   Email JMclane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! She has gorgeous soles!
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lvdrtyft
Board Regular
Member # 5481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lvdrtyft   Email lvdrtyft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's the sign-up sheet for having her help clean my garage? After one engine swap and one engine rebuild, my floor is probably just a little dirtier than yours. Ok, so it's a lot dirtier. Just imagine having her walking barefoot around the shop at your local independent auto repair facility where they've been in business for 40 years and have never cleaned the floor in the shop...
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murrayta
Board Regular
Member # 29041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murrayta   Email murrayta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! You just can’t beat garage feet…Is your wife a barefooter? Her soles look a little tough [Smile]
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love dirty sole, thank you for shiring these, wondeful stuff!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Standing by with washcloth and assuring hands! [Big Grin] She's got such amazing soles!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the dirty soles.. I need to be there when you finish cleaning the garage so I can do the cleaning of your feet.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

I can't help myself shelley. [Laugh] Thanks for the comments everybody. I'm gonna try to keep up with you all and post regular. [Bump]

She only goes barefoot in the house murrayta.

--------------------

------Tyger7

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links