Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » toe sucking by the pool...just beautifull.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: toe sucking by the pool...just beautifull.
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ODaf3F2MA&feature=related

GOD I wish I was a cabana boy right about now....

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost forgot about this one.....GOOD GOD!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5nBYxclVziY&feature=related

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first one I've spanked the clown to a few times in the past and that second clip yesterday [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the great thing about the first one is that it goes on for 5 minutes instead of the usual snippets you get, besides that she really looks like shes enjoying herself.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there used to be these clips of this one girl on Youtube that were the best self s ucking vids. her user name was something like sweet feet or something like that but then they took down all her vids. anyways she had a few on there, they were all awesome. it had her sucking and kissing her feet and licking, and man it seemed like she she was really into it.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Das_Uberdog
Member # 24886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Das_Uberdog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and where can i find another videos from her channel? anyone saved it?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought this was a recent post.The clips have gone

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links