Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Wife's Dashboard Show (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Wife's Dashboard Show
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
Lovely plump toes!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice dashboard feet. What a tease. What type of footwear was she wearing?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol. she has been having a blast reading your comments guys [Wink]

quote:

What type of footwear was she wearing?

footwear.. actually.. it was a couple of months ago and i dont really remember. my guess is that it was clogs.. maybe some platform flip flops

quote:

What nationality are those things?I need to know where I wanna move.

what a loaded question. she's actually canadian, but we live in CT in the states.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much to you and your wife Nusuth - perfect soft sexy feet - would love to see more of her with her legs bare as well... [Tongue] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Im in Danbury

no way! lol, we're about an hour from you by the shoreline. [Tongue]

quote:

would love to see more of her with her legs bare as well...

we're in the process of trying to make time to show off alot more than that. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome display of your wife's sexy feet. Her toes are sooo cute.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ais999897
Board Regular
Member # 2392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ais999897     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You wife has sexy feet and toes !

Large size pictures don't open.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sure i would crash into some shit if yall pulled up next to me lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

thanks for resurrecting an old thread [Smile]
we're actually taking a long car trip saturday.. maybe i'll see if i can get her to snap some more pics. she's recently bought 2 new pair of sandals too, so more inspiration for pics [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some bare leg action in the car would be great nusuth if she'll oblige... [Wink] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. About time someone from CT!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any chance we could get close ups without link?
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links