Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jenn's Beautiful Feet ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jenn's Beautiful Feet ...
FeetExposed
Major Player
Member # 30378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetExposed   Author's Homepage   Email FeetExposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everyone thanks for the kind words about Jenn .. I was pass them along to her! I have tons more pics and video of her to come! If you like Bondage go check out the awesome video of Jenn I just posted on www.BoundHotties.com
More Jenn on the way!! Thanks Again
JAKE

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh ya love her feet would love to see more of her sexy soles mmmm [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this case the girls face is more enticing and attractive than her feet, IMO.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] Gorgeous!! Thanks!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenn is very pretty from head to toes (and soles)!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics.. hot Jenn!

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is a knock out from head to toe. I was so looking forward to shooting her when I went up to Rhode Island a few years ago to shoot Lexi, but Jenn couldn't make the shoot. Maybe one day I'll get those fine high arched feet as well. Until then, I'll take all the posts on her I can get. [Big Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenn looks great, and these photos are very nice. Thank you for sharing them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is the same jenn from lexi's site. She is hot.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good. Too bad you don't take visa.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definetly a looker that for sure...And lovely soles to boot...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links