Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tall Classy Woman + Bad Economy = Pervo Heaven! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tall Classy Woman + Bad Economy = Pervo Heaven!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5' 10.5", size 9.5 Mindy Schultz is a girl who I met recently during her difficult financial times. She used to work a respectable job at a car dealership but got laid off due to the economy. Nowadays, she is willing to do just about anything as you can see from what she was doing with me (below).

I needed those feet badly and she needed some money badly to pay her bills, so basically, I got to have my way with her big feet for an hour for the bargain price of $40. Basically, I LSSF'd those feet to get my money's worth. Licked them sniffed them, buried my face & nose into them and even got face-bounced good by those puppies plus got my ding dong stroked by them too.

And when she posed her feet for me solo at first, i just wanted to explode right there from lookin, but i was able to keep my composure for a few minutes til it was time to start sniffing and licking. You can see here in this scene she plays the part of a good hardworking g/f who goes out and earns the bread while her man takes care of her feet when she gets home.

If there's one good thing about America's bad economy, it is that the hotter classier every day women are now exploring the streets to see how they can make money off of perverted men who simply cannot buy this kind of action from the hot classy women who have more lucrative options in life.

2 clips:
 -  -

-

...credited from this clip gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the hot clips Tyler.

Just wondering how do you meet these women? I am curious because here in the UK I don’t think one could find women like this to proposition.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ i've met various models in a variety of different ways and no one way really captures all of the ones i've gotten to work with.

this particular girl here, i met while cruising in a bad neighborhood one evening while looking for hookers. she and i hit it off pretty nicely from the getgo [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like she lovesssss geting her feet licked

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome that you both found common middleground

If you don't mind me asking how did you meet her and get this set up?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ i was out in a bad neighborhood looking for women who might be in need of a little bit of money but also willing to do some deranged things for the money.

when i passed by her walking i made a few turn arounds just to scope her out better and she probably thought i was a serial killer or stalker or something LOL. it was night time too.

but anyway, i finally followed her into a side street and i made a round and then came back by her and stopped and asked if she needed a ride. she got in my car, we chatted and one thing led to another and we got very kinky and perverted at my place later.

it was great and i suggest every man with a foot fetish give this stuff a try. there is nothing quite like licking and sniffing the feet of a hot stranger who you just met and seeing how she reacts to these artforms and perversions [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

poonhounds2
Board Regular
Member # 27912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poonhounds2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finest crack-whore feet on the web!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrgghh Tyler you lucky dog you..arrghh i've been having no luck lately...these right here were the last feet i had the pleasure of getting....  -
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

barnyard! those were nice and slender lookin!

how did they smell? lookin pretty good [Big Grin]

i hope you can share more of these cuz i know ur a foot trooper too! great to know there's a few other brave soldja's out there

--------------------

-Tyler D.

barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg they smelled like heaven she loves to put them in my face as i see her quite often..she had been walking in black sandals thats why they were dirty but i cleaned them up lol
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Tyler,you always had the gift of gab!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

If there's one good thing about America's bad economy, it is that the hotter classier every day women are now exploring the streets to see how they can make money off of perverted men who simply cannot buy this kind of action from the hot classy women who have more lucrative options in life.

That is a great way to look at a bad economic situation [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"omg they smelled like heaven she loves to put them in my face"....
Comment by barnyard27

[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
Arrgghh Tyler you lucky dog you..arrghh i've been having no luck lately...these right here were the last feet i had the pleasure of getting....  -

HO-LY SHIT!!!!!

what size are those?!?!?

[Eek!]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links