Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Trip to Cali (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trip to Cali
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last month I took a quick trip to Orange County and drove back home to Colorado. Here are some photos. The rental I had in OC was a Mustang. I stayed in Huntington Beach. Took a few pics with my feet out the window while driving through Vegas. And had the jacuzzi all to myself in Utah. Hope you like em....you know where to find more.
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ November 16, 2008, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

-

Lovely, lovely, lovely Eliza! [Bow Down]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your vacation pics Eliza. Great subject matter!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That bright pink polish looks great on your beautiful long toes.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza what size shoe are you?

If you submit galleries, hit me up and I will give you a FREE guest spot on our TGP!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice balance! [Big Grin]

I loved all the pics.

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the night beach shots especially the one looking down on your long toes while the water bubbled on the sand -- and the footprints in the sand was a nice touch.

The next one I truly liked was your foot out the window of the car half in sunlight / half in shade. Nice contrast!

Very nice feet!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

You sure do know how to hit me in the heart ... Great set Eliza ...

I love the window pic on the plane too! [Kiss]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy4Soles
Board Regular
Member # 27641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Soles   Author's Homepage   Email Crazy4Soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i suck on your toes and lick those lovely soles

--------------------
Soles Are The Best

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are so long and sexy. I loved all these shots. Wish more girls showed off pictures like this when they show me their vacation photos. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Lovely, lovely, lovely Eliza! [Bow Down] [/QB]

Thank you, thank you, thank you! [Blush]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Love your vacation pics Eliza. Great subject matter!!! [Big Grin]

I thought you guys would like these!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by HAILIE:
Nice balance! [Big Grin]

I loved all the pics.

Haha! Thanks! I had to delete a few "Oh shit I'm going to fall!" shots. [Tongue]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
That bright pink polish looks great on your beautiful long toes.

-Hal-

Thanks Hal, I love pink! [Blush]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links