Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Trip to Cali (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Trip to Cali
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
Eliza what size shoe are you?

If you submit galleries, hit me up and I will give you a FREE guest spot on our TGP!

They are a size 10 and sure I can submit a gallery.... Email me eliza@footgurl.com
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I love the night beach shots especially the one looking down on your long toes while the water bubbled on the sand -- and the footprints in the sand was a nice touch.

The next one I truly liked was your foot out the window of the car half in sunlight / half in shade. Nice contrast!

Very nice feet!

Thanks! I miss the ocean and knew that the beach pics were a top priority before I left.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
 -

You sure do know how to hit me in the heart ... Great set Eliza ...

I love the window pic on the plane too! [Kiss]

Aaaawww...only you have all of them [Wink] I knew as soon as I saw the car I had to get these for you.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy4Soles:
can i suck on your toes and lick those lovely soles

In your head you can [Wink]

Glad you like the pics.

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Your feet are so long and sexy. I loved all these shots. Wish more girls showed off pictures like this when they show me their vacation photos. [Smile]

Patrick

Glad you loved em. Go to my site and look at the rest [Tongue]
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I should hang out at HB a little more often.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would luv t give u a fj!
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toes are gorgeous.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinktoes85
Board Regular
Member # 10285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinktoes85   Email pinktoes85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pinktoes b/f btw, wow i was browsing through these and just couldn't leave the thread without some relief. beautiful feet.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um.....

...WOW!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links