Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tasty Trixie's Sexy Yellow Mules (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tasty Trixie's Sexy Yellow Mules
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few pictures of my girl friend
Tasty Trixie wearing the same pair of sexy canary yellow mules that she wore to the foot party we went to last week. Aren't her small feet hot?! She's only a size 4.5!! It was fun evening that I'm sure we'll both remember fondly for a long time to come. We even got to do a two-girl foot worshipping session with one gentlemen that was simply divine! (Oh, and for the curious, when I say "fun" it's "fun in the everyone has their clothes on" kind of way. No footjobs or hanky panky.)

Check her out at
her personal website TastyTrixie.com here to see more from this set and all of her naughty offerings.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. They look a little bigger than 4.5
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Very nice. They look a little bigger than 4.5

If you head to Trixie's site and her blog -- you'll see some pictures that play up her small sized feet. [Smile]

Of course, all we *really* need to do is to take some pictures of her feet next to my size 7's and the difference will be extremely noticable.

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set! These heels look fantastic on her, and her soles and arches are amazing! The third pic is outstanding....love her outer arch and heel dangle. Really captures how lovely she is. She had sexy legs too, which always adds to a woman's sexy feet.

Would love to see more of her.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice toes, and toenails...

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf is very pretty, and she has lovely looking feet. Thanks, AmberLily.

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious looking toes - very sexy looking feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm damn i whanna massage her feet n smell them all night

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, her feet are lovely! Soles look sliky smooth.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll bet Tasty Trixie has tasty tootsies. [Mmm]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TastyTrixie
Board Regular
Member # 32122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TastyTrixie   Author's Homepage   Email TastyTrixie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwww, thanks for the awesome feedback and to AmberLily for taking the time to share!

We definitely need to capture some of our foot loving together on cam/video next time we get together (I would have loved to have been able to record and relive our dual session at foot night . . . mmmmm).

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow wow i love the pictures so much her soles are mmmm good would love to see more of those sexy soles [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TastyTrixie
Board Regular
Member # 32122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TastyTrixie   Author's Homepage   Email TastyTrixie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just took this opportunity to add my avatar image and come back to say thanks again!

AmberLily will get me posting here regularly if she keeps this up [Wink]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trixie, you should post here regularly!! [Smile]
Its always great to see another female poster!!:)AWESOME PICS AS WELL... Thanks for sharing Amberlily!! [Kiss]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ais999897
Board Regular
Member # 2392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ais999897     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really sexy feet !
Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links