Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » To Tina Marie-- Thanks for Everything! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To Tina Marie-- Thanks for Everything!
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite foot model from day 1 and she knows it. tina we will all miss u and i personally wish u the best.

Emanuel

Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone.. Thank you all SO much for such sweet and kind words! Tony, thank you for such a sweet video. It made me sad lol but, in a good way. You did such a good job, I loved it. If you read my blog you'll see I won't rule out having another site in the future! But anyway, thanks again everyone from the bottom of my heart! [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome as always, Tina.

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am late but you are truly one of the most beautiful and sweetest girls to grace the scene.

Thank you for all you have given us and best wishes on the future.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I"
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely....I
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shy.boy
Loyal Member
Member # 48141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shy.boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina is my Goddess, I would love to see her again.. Still have a bunch of her pics

She deserves to be loved and worshiped [Bow Down]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iamzlatan:
Tina is my Goddess, I would love to see her again.. Still have a bunch of her pics

do you share with us your collection [Smile]

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iamzlatan:

Yes, by all means share them.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KimTFeet
Board Regular
Member # 50035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KimTFeet   Author's Homepage   Email KimTFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to her?

--------------------
Kim T
www.instagram.com/KimTFeet

Posts: 12 | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links