Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Happy Thanksgiving Wu (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving Wu
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
Thank you very much TT, We had a great meal and now I need to diet again til Xmas [Confused] [Laugh] ...Shelley [Kiss] [/QB]

I second that notion.. I'm doing the same thing. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HAILIE:
quote:
Thank you very much TT, We had a great meal and now I need to diet again til Xmas [Confused] [Laugh] ...Shelley [Kiss]

I second that notion.. I'm doing the same thing. [Smile] [/QB]
LOL... I might just have to be the third to agree with this... [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
quote:
Thank you very much TT, We had a great meal and now I need to diet again til Xmas [Confused] [Laugh] ...Shelley [Kiss]

LOL... I might just have to be the third to agree with this... [Smile] [/QB]
I think the world is now on a diet! LOL

Nice job here Shelley -- as always!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Just like a turkey dinner, I'm enjoy these second helpings.

Patrick

Patrick your gonna love the third and fourth helpings alot more [Cool] Love ya 151st [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Shelley. I hope you and yours had a Happy Thanksgiving.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
quote:

LOL... I might just have to be the third to agree with this... [Smile]

I think the world is now on a diet! LOL

Nice job here Shelley -- as always! [/QB]

OMG TT,Hailie and PP I ate so much at Thanksgiving dinner that after it was done I felt as fat as tom in my pics here [Laugh] . Nothing but Lean Cuisine's till Xmas [Mad] Thank you beautiful ladies for posting to my thread. Love Ya...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Thanks Shelley. I hope you and yours had a Happy Thanksgiving.

You are Very Welcome Wu. We had a wonderful day. And I really appreciate from the bottom of my heart that you posted to my thread. Thank You...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links