Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Friday fun in Skinny Pants (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black Friday fun in Skinny Pants
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Shelley, it is too late to be good! =0P

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuktard
BANNED
Member # 32822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuktard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
I am totally loving this pic Shell. I should have guessed that a pink Vette would be your favorite.lol

--------------------
*Shelley* Beautiful from head to her perfectly decorated toes!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pictures. Where is the Nissan 350z though? That's my car. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post Shell!! I love those jeans!

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live a few hours from houston. I am there quite often. have lots of family there. I am going in about 2 weeks actually for the weekend.
I didnt know you were from texas!

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
I agree! I like the jeans shell! They've got character. And they really make your feet stand out! They work for you in my opinion. [Thumbs Up]

Thank you Tyger [Kiss] I bought 7 pair of these jeans so far, I friggin love em [Big Grin] Thank you for posting to my thread...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus B:
Damn sexy Shell~!

Thank you very much Marcus B. Glad you liked the pics [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Holy crap!! You look DAMN FINE in those jeans! Bet you look good in that Cobra as well!

Thank you Diamond Johny and maybe next year you'll be seeing my feet in a Cobra [Big Grin] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
is that the wolf guy from American Gladiators?

Yes it is Explosivo57 and the pretty lady on the other side of me is Venom also from American Gladiators.

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
Feet AND Knight Rider? I think I need a moment alone.

I love that car so much I'm gonna bug my hubby for one [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Kooooooool Babe!

Very cute flipflops, love em [Kiss]

Looking so smart in the jeans. Knight Rider good but your feet are better [Wink]

Love
Kf!

Thank you kfcc [Kiss] These are my new favorite pants [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

-

Your husband is so lucky to have the chance to peel those pants off of you! Good stuff as always Shell! [Blush]
Thank you MC Nolan, I love that pic as well and trust me these jeans need to be peeled off. [Tongue] Thank you for posting...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
C-O-B-R-A!!

OMG I loved that car MD so much I was drooling [Drool] I think I'm gonna get one next year [Big Grin] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links