Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Redhead Sole Licker up Against Wall of Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Redhead Sole Licker up Against Wall of Feet
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Mikayla's #1 Fan! Those are very nice things for you to say. I like seeing models w/ big feet worshipped too. I also have some models (Jamie Tyler & Tanya James) who are or close to 6' tall being worshipped by tiny models. [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
Thank you, Mikayla's #1 Fan! Those are very nice things for you to say. I like seeing models w/ big feet worshipped too. I also have some models (Jamie Tyler & Tanya James) who are or close to 6' tall being worshipped by tiny models. [Smile]

Okay, you've convinced me now! [Mmm] I'm definitely joining your site!! This is gonna get interesting!!! It's almost a shame I didn't do this sooner...

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Mikayla's #1 Fan!!! Yesterday I shot Max Makita (tall w/ Size 9.5's) with a new model only 5'2" and size 5's. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Comparison videos are quite possibly, the most unique I've ever seen! {on any website} except for lesbian footworship. [Mmm]

BTW, I haven't exactly signed up, not yet. Once I do...I hope to use the same "screen name" I'm using here.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks Mikayla's #1 Fan !!!! In a few mins I will be putting up a post with 2 girls of diff sizes, so be sure to check it out. Thanks !

--------------------

-

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's her name!! Estrella Flores!!..i saw her on brazzerznetwork and forgot to look her up.I posted a gallery in the Adult section of her getting her toes sucked & givinga footjob.She has juicy looking toes and a pretty face!!!!.
That last pic with the 3 of them would have been amazing if Estrella was in the middle barefoot!!! [Mmm]

[ December 19, 2008, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
though i don't often comment on your work, it's visually enjoyable to look at.. you do put good thought behind your shots! i don't recall seeing a series with hose of late, but that is ok. the panties the girls wear do catch my fancy! esp when they're easy on the eyes to begin with.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks Lust & RPM!! I will have lots more of Estrella up soon. I have been shooting some more hose scenes and will have some of them up soon too. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice post.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links