Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Request from a friend "youtube clip" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Request from a friend "youtube clip"
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a new clip that will be available at shellsfeet.com soon in higher quality. I was asked by a good friend of mine to do my version of a vid clip that he liked so well on youtube. So being the person I am I knew I could do it one,maybe two steps further [Cool] [Laugh] So without further adoo I present myself in "Stroke Off To My Feet".(please be aware that this clip includes masturbation instruction) [Big Grin] Comments are always appreciated. And on with the show [Tongue] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXatfihjODc

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy2183
Loyal Member
Member # 30905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy2183   Email Footboy2183   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thats amazing....i already did stroke or to ur feet when watching soo hott i couldnt help it lol
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuktard
BANNED
Member # 32822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuktard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Shit. That clips bad ass. You have my vote for foot model of the century. Anyone else agree with that?

--------------------
*Shelley* Beautiful from head to her perfectly decorated toes!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley, i'm not sure if everyone will be able to make it through the entire video.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to put plastic wrap on the keyboard. Thanks babe, I enjoyed that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wwwwwwwwooowwwwwwwww! [Jerkoff]

Very nice babe, lost my words

Keep the good work up

Love
Kf!

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter verr
Board Regular
Member # 14670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peter verr   Email peter verr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley, your empty balls guarantee is not just talk :-)

that was the hottest clip ever. thanks for emptying this lucky fella's balls :-)

keep up the good work

Peter

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footboy2183:
wow thats amazing....i already did stroke or to ur feet when watching soo hott i couldnt help it lol

Thank You babe. I am here to help it lol [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by fuk:
Holy Shit. That clips bad ass. You have my vote for foot model of the century. Anyone else agree with that?

Thank you very much Fuk lol, I am so glad you liked it. More will be coming soon. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Shelley, i'm not sure if everyone will be able to make it through the entire video.

*Good* lol I did this clip for that very reason. Like I advertise in my site and my clip store. Empty Balls Are Guaranteed. [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Time to put plastic wrap on the keyboard. Thanks babe, I enjoyed that.

Patrick

I know you did Patrick [Tongue] Saran wrap stock just went through the roof and its just gonna split and split lol [Laugh] [Cool] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by conerz:
wow

just......wow

[Big Grin] ...Shelley
[Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
[Thud]

[Nana] ...Shelley [Kiss] Always love your comments FLSZ. [Woot]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links