Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Japanese soles... Past girlfriend at the beach

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Japanese soles... Past girlfriend at the beach
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was transferring some old images to DVD and came across a couple of oldies… Taken a good while ago in 04, it’s of an old girlfriend I met on holiday in Guam. I dated her for only a couple of months but did have a great time with her plump little peds (size 6 as I recall). She was (and I’m sure still is) a cute twenty something Japanese girl, I actually spent some time with her in Japan and a little abroad. She was VERY open to foot fetish fun & awesome in the sack as well… Too bad it just didn’t work out. Unfortunately pictures of her feet were a no-no for some reason, other pics okay… Go figure! Anyhow here are the only pics I have & I snuck while at the beach in Guam. Her soles are a bit dirty and sandy in the images but normally she kept them quite clean & with a nice pedicure (nails often done up in Green or Blue). Wish I had taken more… Kind of miss these feet now that I think about it!

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always like soles with a little characters as well... Keeps things interesting! Had a more recent girl (actually my ex-wife) who had really great feet but they were almost too perfect (sounds insane I realize). Maybe I just got too use to them & grew disinterested, who knows [Big Grin] Anyway a little callous here or there is okay with me!

Thanks for the reply & looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That girl has some great looking feet! I can understand why you had a great time playing with her feet when you two were together. Thanks for posting!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice quality pics. Thanks for sharing.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again folks, appreciate the comments [Cheers]

Hal, about the images... You know I was just thinking about the quality of those old images. They were taken with my old Canon G3, 4.0MP point-n-shot. I really loved the quality that old camera produced, and was the reason I went with the Canon 5D. Today I use a little Nikon Coolpix 8.0MP point-n-shoot for foot fun images but the images don't seem anywhere near as good as the old G3 (but the video is very nice with that Nikon). Strange stuff, maybe it’s lighting or I just suck at using Nikon products! I'd use the 5D for shots of the current girlfriend but she gets quite concerned when I bring out the serious photo gear, she's fine with the small Coolpix though... Thai women, I just don’t understanding them sometimes! [Big Grin]

Asiafoot

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shots [Hump] would like to see more I hope in the future if you two cross paths again [Fingers Crossed] ....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links