Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Californiabeachfeet- Waikiki Sole Safari! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Californiabeachfeet- Waikiki Sole Safari!
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serafina has 19 year old size 8 University of Hawaii feet.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really cute girl, but i'll admit her feet are a little too natural (dirty nails, hair on her toes) for my tastes. thanks for the pics.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes freakin hot. Daddy likey!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG she's so amazingly hot!!! [Hump] Sir I don't know what your secret is, but you can make a fortune if you bottle it up and sell it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
OMG she's so amazingly hot!!! [Hump] Sir I don't know what your secret is, but you can make a fortune if you bottle it up and sell it! [Big Grin]

Yeah..Seriously GoodGuy...How do you pull it off? Pleace be specific ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcqueen
Board Regular
Member # 3576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met the dude at a foot party about a year ago or so. He's just a straight forward easy-going guy with the simple confidence to approach and ask for what we love. Sometimes he pays them a little sometimes they just flash'em for free. He seems to have a very matter of fact kind of demeaner that apparently doesn't scare the gals. I told him that I couldn't join his site for awhile because it's almost impossible to cancel. I took me over a year to stop admiring his work. Heh heh!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just heard someone say "Aaawwwwww Yeeeeaaah". Wait, that was me.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:

Yeah..Seriously GoodGuy...How do you pull it off? Pleace be specific ;o)
I'm with you GQ. Even though you seem to have no problem bein confident :-p

Honestly how do you get away with it goodguyneighbor? And how many horrible responses do ya get? I can get to girls feet but sometimes taking pics seems way outta the question even after asking it

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Well I only ask girls that are likely to be agreeable, and one can be sure that I've been turned down plenty of times as well, but be careful what you ask for because you just might get it:)

G.GuyNeighbor-2008

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing like the Hawaiian island of Oahu. Add pretty feet on top of that and you have your perfect vacation in paradise! Great pics!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every battle is won before it is ever fought GGN - and there is nothing like momentum - you've piled up a lot of victories in your 5 years out there.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodguy...I juct checked out your site...and I must say that ever since my teens years it's rare that i'm tempted to subscribe to a pay site...yours is an exception! Good work bro!

So how do you know which women would be most agreeable. Do you start with small talk then break out the camera? I'm fascinated!

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There you go again with your EXCELLENT QUALITY PICS!!! [Hop] ... always lookin' forward to your posts [Woot]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Every battle is won before it is ever fought
Indeed. Sounds prophetic.

quote:
So how do you know which women would be most agreeable. Do you start with small talk then break out the camera?
Basically yes. Body language and response to a simple "Hello" is quite telling.

[ December 05, 2008, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links