Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Somebody PLEASE Tell Me Who This Lady Is? VERY Sexy Feet & Legs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Somebody PLEASE Tell Me Who This Lady Is? VERY Sexy Feet & Legs!
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t4CoiO11FM

Anyone knows who she is then please speak up. She has extremely gorgeous legs & feet!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently a model from the now defunct website Kinkyneeds.com

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know what her name is and how old? How do you know she's from that website by the way?

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
Do you know what her name is and how old? How do you know she's from that website by the way?

No sorry, I don`t know her name.
I just guessed because that link is displayed at the end of the clip [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brandon
Loyal Member
Member # 1960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2nd hey buddy...i dont know how much this will help but i think she is just one of those "independent" models who has had soo many requests for her feet videos that she broke down and did a few i have seen her a few times before on youtube but either way sexy bbw feet [Smile] if i can find the link to her youtube page i will make sure to send it your way buddy.

--------------------
yea.....

Posts: 61 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

quote:
Originally posted by brandon:
2nd hey buddy...i dont know how much this will help but i think she is just one of those "independent" models who has had soo many requests for her feet videos that she broke down and did a few i have seen her a few times before on youtube but either way sexy bbw feet [Smile] if i can find the link to her youtube page i will make sure to send it your way buddy.

Thank you very much my brotha! She's sexy than a motherfucker, I love thick women with sexy thick legs & feet. Please send that link when you find her. Thanks again.

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Bumperization.

--------------------

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea who she is.

Great video though. Very sexy.

Thanks!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurenJ
Board Regular
Member # 31682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurenJ   Email LaurenJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's scary
Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes yes- I see why you like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you could e-mail the poster?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Man, if I ever get the chance to meet that woman, then it'll definitely be on.

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

DAMN, her vid is removed, somebody please help.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links