Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Been a while since i posted some pics...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Been a while since i posted some pics...
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK so i haven't posted any pics in a while some may be new some may be reposts, but it's been atleast a year since i posted some pics. Here's some from an ex girlfriend, and some from a friend i spent a night in at a hotel...

Here's my friend ashley... In the process the pink on her big toe got fucked up on i think the right foot? Either way check it out...

- lbums/w208/bootman17/Ashley/P1000493.jpg[/IMG]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here's some pics from an EX of mine, taken on a camera phone...
Great feet, not the best quality.

-

-

-

-

-

Really wish i'd have had a camera instead of a phone camera at the time i was with this girl and took all these pics. Chances of me getting new ones with a real cam are seriously Zero.

But for size 7's they were fuckin awesome, possibly the best girl i'd been with when it came to feet.

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe...like it matters. The people here won't complain! [Big Grin] Either way, so soft and delicious looking!
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad you had a friend help you out with pics.. hey.. the ex is an ex for a reason.. but glad you had great memories with her peds.. they look so soft too! next relationship should have better fortune for ya.. so we hope!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant pics. Fingers (and toes) crossed we dont have to wait another year!

Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

LOL RPM. The ex is an ex for good reason and sadly, her feet and her willingness and enjoyment of my fetish was one of the only things she had going for her, asides i thought she was cute. She was a momma's girl and even now, still lives at home. A fun story really, she's a frequent customer at the restaurant my current girl waitresses for. Current girl doesn't qute get into the foot thing but she's understanding and accepts it. And as soon as i find the god dammed data cable for my digi cam i'll have pics of her, but if you guys want more pics of these 2 girls i'll be happy to oblige. Oh and the friend that helped with the pics helped with more than just that, but at the time we had no adult forum and i just didn't bother taking the pics, if i did and my memory sucks i'm gonna search my files for them. Wish i had my baby's mother's feet on here, but i deleted everything we had together just for the fact it was a rough break up. Can't wait to get my current girls feet on cam though, they perfect little size 5-6 tootsies. Insanely little meaty cute toes, and unbearable scent (though pics wont put that out)

thanks for the comments guys, these were like i said, the ex, from about 2 years ago, the friend, about 2 months after the ex and i went seperate ways. I'd bet if i could get my ex alone i'd be able to get some more pics, but that's not happening. LOL

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well. hopefully you'll get your girl to ablige and endulge us all.. that would be a wonderful treat all around. but in the mean time, any more softies will do just fine [Smile]

don't mess with the whole ex-situation.. can get good pics, but could be rough (i know from personal experience)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shots, sexy feet (even though I really dislike foot tattoos )- your current Gf sounds awesome- please post when youcan!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging by those first few pics, I guess she wasn't a fan of "colouring-in" books [Nana] ... kidding [Tongue]

Nice shots [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Lol i'd actually have to take blame for the outside the lines part there on those pink toes... First pedi i'd given in months haha, the ol' hand was a lil shaky and i was pretty on edge thinkin about what would happen when i was done [Wink]

And RPM i don't plan to mess with the ex, was just stating i probably could but as you put it there, it's just too messy to dick around with.

I'll look through my pics and find some more for you guys after work tonight

--------------------

barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superb pics camera phone or not!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links