Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Todays update for shellsfeet.com "Skinny pants"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Todays update for shellsfeet.com "Skinny pants"
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres one pic from my new update at shellsfeet.com. the pic set is called Skinny Pants.
 -
Let me know what Ya'll think of this pic. Love...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if I saw you outside like this that I might have to sit on top of you and tickle those feet! I'm not even big into tickling, but the opportunity couldn't be passed up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those jeans fit you well.. like it.. I had a similar thought to Patrik

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow so cute babe...

love these milky feet, loving ur jeans and nicly wearing anklets.

Love [Kiss]

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pose. If we'd caught a sole-shot as well, it would've been perfect.

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I think if I saw you outside like this that I might have to sit on top of you and tickle those feet! I'm not even big into tickling, but the opportunity couldn't be passed up.

Patrick

That was kinda the intention when I posed for this pic Patrick, I am glad that you saw what I was trying to acomplish [Wink] . *Hop on cowboy*...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
those jeans fit you well.. like it.. I had a similar thought to Patrik

Thank you RPM [Big Grin] I love these new Skinny jeans so much that I went out today and bought some more. I will be making alot more pic sets wearing all of them [Big Grin] I knew you ticklers would like this pic [Cool] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Wow so cute babe...

love these milky feet, loving ur jeans and nicly wearing anklets.

Love [Kiss]

Thank you kfcc [Kiss] I know I'm white lol. I am a readhead you know. [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Winged_Travesty:

Thank you Winged_travesty. I have the sole shot on my site but maybe if enough of wu forum members ask I might post it here [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

tyger7
Major Player
Member # 12340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those pants Shelley! Dark denim and your ivory feet. Nice contrast! Very sexy!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"There ain't no rules in a knife fight."

------Tyger7

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by Winged_Travesty:

Thank you Winged_travesty. I have the sole shot on my site but maybe if enough of wu forum members ask I might post it here [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]
[Cool] Thank you so much for replying.

love You babe

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links