Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soft Wrinkles & Pink Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soft Wrinkles & Pink Soles
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
Very luscious soles, TT! Love the pics!

Thank you!! [Smile] They are my feets best feature!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
Wish i was kneeling in front of that armrest on the edge of that couch. Twisted you have the sexiest feet EVER!

Thank YOU!! [Blush] [Blush] [Blush]
Made me smile!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I´m loving the toe spread in the second pic.
Thanks for sharing with us, TT.

-Hal-

Aw, THANK YOU!! [Big Grin]
My spread looks a little funny to me sometimes because I have short toes!! LOL [Laugh]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
sI marvel at how well you do your self-portrait shots.. really cool! love your glasses by the way

Thank you!! Yes, about 95% percent of all my pics are self taken. I have it down pat now. [Wink]
I love my glasses too, I can finally see clearly!! Makes a HUGE difference!! [Wink]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Utterly perfect!

Well thank you Craigy Boy... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Beautiful shots as always. Thanks, TT. I love thw wrinkled soles.

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Thank you for always commenting my pictures!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
[Thumbs Up] [Wu] Love the way you point awesome.

Thank you... and WU's ROCKS!! [Wu]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

Peek-a-boo -- I see you! LOL

Love this set TT! Your soles are pretty much perfect -- always clean and smooth but wrinkled! LOL

Only someone who understands the foot world would understand smooth and wrinkled together! hahahahha

Thanks chica!! You comments ALWAYS make me SMILE... [Big Grin] And I ALWAYS APPRECIATE them!! THANK YOU!! [Kiss]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the first I've seen of these, having been away for awhile - I've got to say these images are sharp, clear and striking!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I´m loving the toe spread in the second pic.
Thanks for sharing with us, TT.

-Hal-

I agree toetally! Fookin' hell TT! Red toes along with a spread like that, oh dear, oh dear... [Mmm]
Awwww, thank you!! [Blush] [Blush] I am digging this polish more than normal.. And red rocks... Its goes with everything!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by tyger7:
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Cool] I'm gonna sleep good tonite TT. Thank you.

Glad you like my pictures!! Thanks for commenting!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Daniels:
Awsome feet! I wish my soles wrinkled like that!!

Thanks soooo much chica!! [Kiss]
Great to see you posting here!! [Thumbs Up]

P.S. You may like my wrinkley soles, but I love your long toes!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
This is the first I've seen of these, having been away for awhile - I've got to say these images are sharp, clear and striking!

Glad to see you back posting.. Your pictures are fantastic (as usual)!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links