Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FINALLY my girlfriends feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FINALLY my girlfriends feet!
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally found my data cable to my digi cam. Though these are quick shot tonight right after work for her (Sweet smellin) Shoulda heard the funny things she said. Need some good feed back here guys but don't lie.

-

-

-

-

Toes need touchin up, same color since 2 weeks ago, like in a post over in the foot talk section we don't get much time to spend where peds are concerned. She's got two kids to take care of and when we only have an hour or two once she's home from work which is close to 3 to 4 hours after i'm off work (i work till midnight, her from like 9pm till 4am) we usually spend it talking or having some of the best sex i've ever experienced. Anywho, let me know what ya think. Just came outta some black socks, don't mind the fuzzies, just imagine the sweet aroma of a girl who's been waiting tables for 8 hours [Wink]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah was kinda in a rush so the first 2 pics a bit blurry, sorry bout that. You'll get the idea from the last 2 though.

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are beautiful, lucky man. i can just imagine how they smell
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensational! And if i dont see more, i'll got nuts. Love them toes!

P.S. "Corgi" written on her soles is kinda trendy. So i hear.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, she has lovely feet! I'm really liking those soles! You're a lucky man. POST MORE!!!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always great when you have somebody in your life with whom to share (and indulge) in your fetish and foot pleasures. Thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great feet please post more
Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Wow, thanks guys! She should be over after work tonight for a little while, so as long as she's in the mood for it i'll get more!

--------------------

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can i suck her beautiful toes
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff man!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dig her toes! i would love to see them in hose (being a hose fan).. but not necessary. i really dig the shape of her toes! good stuff man.. good stuff!
RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuktard
BANNED
Member # 32822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuktard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some pretty feet. I would love to see them in a little more focus if at all possible bro.

--------------------
*Shelley* Beautiful from head to her perfectly decorated toes!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

soon as i have some real time to take some decent pics (it's been so long since i've been able to play with my camera where feet are involved, finding correct lighting/no flash areas with natural lighting...Focus will be better soon) i'm definitely going to. Due for a new pedi this week. I love her toes too, their shape is def something else.

Oh yeah, shoe size 5 but most times we have to do kids sizes for her to fit into them correctly. She says she hates her feet and their "Fat" but of course alot of us here will agree, nice and meaty little toes n soles are better than skinny/veiny (some like that too)

She'll hopefully get some more confidence after this post!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links