Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » OMG -> GRETA, CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OMG -> GRETA, CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 6 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/greta.html

She is SO. F*CKIN' . GOOD.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/greta/20081210/GRT08121003.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/greta/20081210/GRT08121001.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/greta/20081210/GRT08121008.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/greta/20081210/GRT08121012.jpg

*SNNNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

[Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case die hard foot fans missed it.. [Tongue]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah ditto on the first post..she is my favorite! Damn!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutely gorgeous...especially her face!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
what size are her feet?

Hot and sexy 8.5s! [Mmm]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is WOW!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GnarlyMonkey
Board Regular
Member # 28294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GnarlyMonkey   Email GnarlyMonkey       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy smokes!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta's feet are actually not even her strongest characteristic. She has a VERY beautiful face and a great body. She is a cute and stunning beauty and this contribution is fantastic.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Greta's feet are actually not even her strongest characteristic. She has a VERY beautiful face and a great body. She is a cute and stunning beauty and this contribution is fantastic.

Ben,

My bud actually joined both Noemisworld & FeetJeans (got a special offer) and Greta is sweet as hell. Her feet are not "tops" as you mentioned and perhaps my bud may post a shot or two someday of some of the others...he's wary of posting material w/o permission and such.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's ok. Toes too long.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

Ben,

My bud actually joined both Noemisworld & FeetJeans (got a special offer) and Greta is sweet as hell. Her feet are not "tops" as you mentioned and perhaps my bud may post a shot or two someday of some of the others...he's wary of posting material w/o permission and such.

Those are two of the most excellent, pre-eminent foot sites on the net. Absolutely sterling, both of them and it's not just feet but Gorgeous females!

Unlike many sites, they don't just put "feet" out there, without regard to who (or what) those feet are attached to ... the quality of the GIRL (and her feet) is stringently assessed. Much like Soleru and Scandinavian Feet. Like so many girls on Noemi's World and Feet Jeans, Greta is as legitimately beautiful as any girl, anywhere.

I hope your friend has a huge external hard drive, because he's going to be in download Heaven with memberships to those two sites.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be more than happy for Greta to put her peds in my face anytime! lol
[Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

Ben,

Those are two of the most excellent, pre-eminent foot sites on the net. Absolutely sterling, both of them and it's not just feet but Gorgeous females!

Unlike many sites, they don't just put "feet" out there, without regard to who (or what) those feet are attached to ... the quality of the GIRL (and her feet) is stringently assessed. Much like Soleru and Scandinavian Feet. Like so many girls on Noemi's World and Feet Jeans, Greta is as legitimately beautiful as any girl, anywhere.

I hope your friend has a huge external hard drive, because he's going to be in download Heaven with memberships to those two sites.

Ben,

He showed me a bunch of girls and there are just too many incredibly beautiful ladies in one place. He has one 500GB drive and is planning on purchasing another. He learned from my mistake of not having a back-up to his back-up! [Smile]

I subscribe to AYCF and have been looking (hard) at Scandinavian Feet as well. If I had all four sites I'd be overwhelmed!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links