Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » OH, WOW!!! KELLIE,, TODAY'S CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OH, WOW!!! KELLIE,, TODAY'S CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 14 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/kellie.html

PATRICK is SO F*CKIN' LUCKY... he gets to whiff these soles ALL THE TIME!!! [Blush]

[Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footboy1,

I'll be sure to tell Kellie you enjoyed these tomorrow when I see her at work. Her and I should be doing a shoot this coming Monday and it looks like she talked a cute friend of hers into posing for me as well. [Wink]

Patrick

P.S. I've gotten to rub them quite a bit, but not much more. I watch my boundries as she has a boyfriend and I don't want to mess things up where I can't shoot. But I did get to do this when she was in between boyfriends. Don't be jealous...

-

P.S.S. And oh yeah, her twin sister Kimmie was between boyfriends a while back too and I managed to get these. Now you hate me, I know...

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, yeah, I remember you showing those to us awhile back, I think I asked you how they clean up their feet after... [Wink]

Hate you?? NO WAY BRO, I SALUTE YOU!!! Keep up the good work.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick. I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!

Lucky SOB.

Great stuff.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha bro fist
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetExposed
Major Player
Member # 30378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetExposed   Author's Homepage   Email FeetExposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Job Patrick!! Keep up the Good Work!!
JAKE

--------------------
https://feetexposed.com https://www.boundhotties.com

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P Money getting toes!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow you are lucky she is sooooo fine!!!! shes one of the hottest on the web! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kellie and I have this shoot coming up here real soon and she's brining a friend. I'm gonna see if I can get some nice little foot rubs in on either or both. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riyoku
Board Regular
Member # 33020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riyoku   Email riyoku   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude you have to be in the top 50 luckiest sob's on earth!!!!!!!

good stuff

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Would I move into the top 25 if I got to lick both girl's feet at the same time? [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Would I move into the top 25 if I got to lick both girl's feet at the same time? [Wink]

Patrick

Er... TOP *5*, I would think Pat...

[Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links