Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my gf's new dark purple pedi (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my gf's new dark purple pedi
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell me you lick and suck those like no tomorrow..please tell me you do!!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm jerking off to her feet right now
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Welcome back, and so lovely to see her beautiful feet, hot toes, and sexy soles once more on the board. I love her choice in nail polish, and her poses to show off her sexy feet are just great.

Her high arches and wrinkly soles are fantastic. Well done, and keep on posting.

Regards,
2swift

thank you sir [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
Please tell me you lick and suck those like no tomorrow..please tell me you do!!

im more of a sniffer [Smile] but i do lick them from time to time
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links