Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More pics of the girlfriend (Sleepy feet!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More pics of the girlfriend (Sleepy feet!)
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okies, so the girlfriend and i went out for some xmas shopping after she got off work. Ran around in walmart for about an hour and a half after she just worked a quick 5 hour shift where she's been waitressing. We stopped in to pick up a to-go order and headed back to my place to eat. Plan was she was gonna take off after we ate, instead she passed out on my couch so i decided it was time to perv some pics of some sleepy feet!

Would have done alot worse than just take pics, but one of my room mates was asleep in his room across the hall from the living room, and well, just couldn't take the chance of him comin out to use the bathroom. Not that either of my buds don't know about my fetish, but me spewin a hot load on a girls feet on the couch we all sit on just isn't something you want your buddies walkin in on...

Ok too much talking here ya go guys. Tried for some close-ups too, i had alot of bad angles, and i hate the lighting in this house, so had to use the damned flash again.

-

-

-

-

-

-

The last one i took there was obviously to display the high arch she's got goin on there. Foot completely relaxed and she's completely passed the hell out. Love the way they look. What do ya'll think?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job, mate. They look such cute feety's. What size? 6? 7?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks corgi. They actually between a 5-6 depending on the brand. Really kinda wide for being so small, and meaty too! Just the way i like em. She says they're fat LOL. Have to say probably my all time favorite peds ever, now just to get her the whole way into it [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

I love how ya can still see some black fuzzies left over on her soles [Smile]

-

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good and ready for some serious sniffin [Hump] ...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice meaty is a good thing.. cool pix! tell her they're not fat.. and that RPM says so!

she's one of the few i see around with such a defined crease in the middle of her foward arch (the ball of the feet area)

cute toes like i once said before.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links