Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ** New Blonde and Barely Legal Model Izzy!** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ** New Blonde and Barely Legal Model Izzy!**
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a feeling my wife might disagree, but i think it would be fine to marry this girl.

Would she move to Australia? If not, welll, it's over.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very cute. And I love her French pedicure. Nice find!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is freaking sweet! You can't go wrong with an attractive girl with attractive feet.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cromegnome
Loyal Member
Member # 9828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cromegnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She reminds me alot of JC. Thats a good thing
Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll say this again, this girl is fantastic. She's almost perfect, the type of girl I would specifically seek out or approach in a coffee shop, mall, anywhere. One thing though, you should probably buy this young lady a flat screen TV for Christmas ... the one in the background is a little bit "cave".

Thanks again for sharing these fantastic photographs.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely a gem here! You can see in her smile that she is totally enjoying posing her beautiful feet. Her french pedi is perfect - smooth clean - her soles and toes certainly show off her youth in their smooth even coloring and soft appeal.

Well done!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last shot is a killer~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
I'll say this again, this girl is fantastic. She's almost perfect, the type of girl I would specifically seek out or approach in a coffee shop, mall, anywhere. One thing though, you should probably buy this young lady a flat screen TV for Christmas ... the one in the background is a little bit "cave".

Thanks again for sharing these fantastic photographs.

Thats my TV! Lol. Working college student here!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links