Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wwe divas and tna knockouts (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wwe divas and tna knockouts
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting a topic for fans of the wwe divas and tna knockouts.
post your fav foot photos of the divas or knock outs. any other women from other sports are welcome also.

i bring you So cal val from tna. she has to have the most suckable toes in wrestling, lol.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes beautiful from head to toe.yummy [Drool]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A big fan of WWE's Maria Kanellis

-

-
 -

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh sweet jesus! they can stand on me any day.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely photos! A close-up of her pedicured toes would be awesome.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
[QB] A big fan of WWE's Maria Kanellis

-

This is sexy as hell!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heyhey
Loyal Member
Member # 13010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heyhey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love hot redheads. Thanks!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are very nice. In my opinion the wrestling babe with the nicest looking feet (at least the ones whose feet I've seen) is Melina. I even have a good shot of her as the wall paper on my work computer. Unfortunatly I would not know how to post it here so you all can see exactly what I'm saying. Sorry!
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Romantic_dork:
[QB] I'm starting a topic for fans of the wwe divas and tna knockouts.
post your fav foot photos of the divas or knock outs. any other women from other sports are welcome also.

i bring you So cal val from tna. she has to have the most suckable toes in wrestling, lol.

I would find it very difficult to argue with that assesment and on that note, here is what I consider to be far and away the hottest, sexiest, greatest and most amazingly awesome segment in the history of professional wrestling...the arch on SoCal Val is the stuff that dreams are made of. [Bow Down]

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/24530/tna-wrestling-diva-socal-val-gets-her-feet-kissed

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Thud] [Thud] tryin' ta kill me ?? [Thud] [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Shit there's more!

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/24533/tna-divas-socal-val-traci-brooks-foot-wrestling-part-1

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/24534/tna-divas-socal-val-traci-brooks-foot-wrestling-part-2

This one doesn't have SoCal Val but Traci Brooks makes me wish to fuck I was the dude in the mask! Traci's feet aren't the hottest in general which means they're obviously no where near in SoCal Val territory but she certianly knows how to use em and deserves some major credit for that.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/24538/tna-knockout-traci-brooks-forces-a-masked-guy-to-kiss-her-feet

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
natural anklets are just great
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Val is amazing even without the foot content.

It's a shame TNA doesn't use her more.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont watch wrestling but that redhead is sexy as hell and her toes are amazing!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In another life I used to do photograph and run a website for a girl who moved to the US to be a wrestler's girflriend (or something. I don't know how it all works I just showed up with my equipment!).
Stunning ladies!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links