Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Pointy Heels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Pointy Heels
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most recent update on www.twisted-toes.com

-

-

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

They look painful, but the toe cleavage is adorable! [Hump]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it should be against the law for TT to cover her lovely toes [Cry]
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

Awww. Thanks!! [Smile]
I bet they could be painful!! [Laugh]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toe cleavage though... I'll take whatever I see and add my imagination, that's what it's all a bout. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i take offense to a law that prevents me from seeing TT in heels.. she looks so hot in them! this is yet another example of this hotness!

the toe-clevage is fantastic too!

by the way, these are the kind of heels you wear to a sit-down dinner.. and a nice footmassage afterwards! no major walking. don't want you in pain.

but thanks very much for this early christmas present of seeing you in heels! I love it.. even if others don't care for it.. i'm here appreciating it to the max!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Love the toe cleavage and I bet they could get pretty stinky! [Smile]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

Awww. Thanks!! [Smile]
I bet they could be painful!! [Laugh]

[Wink]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome toe cleavage in that second pic. We are thankful to those women who wear those painful looking shoes just to make us foot fetishists happy... [Bow Down]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and that is why i love giving them massages.. as a thank you guesture (well.. more so when I was single)....

Twisted Toes.. again.. super thanks!!!! warms my heart for the holidays

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GAWD DAMN!!
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT's poses show exactly why high heeled pumps are such an underated style of shoe, in my opinion. There's the toe cleavage, the dangling, and the aspect of leaving something for the imagination to ponder as to what kind of feet are in the shoes. There's also the aspect of pumps (especially like the ones TT is wearing in these pics) being very uncomfortable for women to wear because of the high heel height and the feet being enclosed. Like RPM, I've also offered foot massages to women wearing pumps before and haven't gotten turned down all that often.

Great pics, TT! I really like the sexy poses.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links