Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A few sleepy pics of my wife's feet while in Cancun (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A few sleepy pics of my wife's feet while in Cancun
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain I do hope you are not going thru something simliar to what I am. Wife left me in Sept. She really liked wearing hose for me and liked my fetish. We are still tslking but there has been a lot of pressure on me not to take her back cause she wants to come back...I wish I knew what to do I am so mixed what to do...I am going to try to get some photos of her feet and soles if I can I'll post them here so you guys and gals can see what I have, had, aw who knows anymore..Everyone have a Merry Christmas she is coming in to visit for Christmas so at least I will be get some of things things I like for Christmas. Toes and feet in hose..LOL..Again Merry Chrismas
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear about your dilema...... but being one who likes to think he's got a huge heart... don't let folks pressure you into anything. if you want her back and can handle that.. take her back. it's your call. no one elses!!! but i don't know the full story.. so.. pantyhosefootlover.. best to you this holiday and whatever you decide.. let it be a good one.

as a hose fan.. i'd love to see what you were/are working with.. and if she doesn't mind throwing in a few heels with the hosed peds.. i'd be the happier.. best to you!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain, in the first couple shots. are those shorts or a skirt?

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are a skirt and no phose i am not going through a separation my wife is in the hospital with an infection which could be deadly cause she has cancer and they are saying she may not be home for Christmas and we have a ten year old and a two year old who miss her very much...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

my prayers are with you!!!! and your family!!! (the skirt is very lovely on her)

RPM

p.s. I'll keep you both in my prayers so she can pull through

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you my friend. I know the outcome of cancer is not often good and she has had it for alomst three years so this Christmas is very important for her to be here with us all....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's terrible cain

i think your wife is in the top 3 hottest i've seen on these forums, i loved her girl next door innocent face

to my knowledge she is the first girl i ever liked that got sick

i wish you and her the best

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain, my prayers and heartfelt wishes are with you, your wife and your children so that she will be home for Christmas. Her battle is not yet won but nor has it been lost. She has fought for 3 years to hold onto the most precious prize - her family. God Bless and give you strength, faith and hope during this difficult time. .....

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

--------------------

andrew.schow
Member # 33275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andrew.schow   Email andrew.schow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow her feet are really beautiful cain! thanks for the pics!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Thanx andrew

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

I think she may be coming home from the hospital today!!! jJust in time for Christmas so that is awesome... [Woot]

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolute hotness, Cain!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Thanx A&F!!

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Bringing these to the front so YOU can see them and Mr. Nice Guy since they have not seen them yet.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links