Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More legs and feet from Cancun (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: More legs and feet from Cancun
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain,
I have already told you how great her feet are and you just made my day by showing them off again. Thanks!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad you all are enjoying them....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first pic had me captivated! It went uphill from there!!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just gorgeous. She's just perfect wow
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sir, a wondeful set indeed! rare precious gems.. and we're the better for you showing them! really nice pics to show off her beauty!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why thank you kind sir, RPM

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So effin' WOW! [Jerkoff]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/Jamie049a.jpg
-

[Eek!]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cain:
[QB] Here are many more pics of my wife's feet and legs while on vacation...

-

Cain, I've always thought your wife had beautiful feet and I can certainly appreciate a woman with great legs as well and send my compliments.

I was noticing the ankel tatoo and was wondering - is that a dolphin I see? I am a huge fan of dolphins and sport a tatoo of a dolphin -- I was drawn to it -- nice way to bring the eye closer to those gorgeous peds of hers

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Yes she got that when she was 17 and we had to hide it from her parents for two months till she turned 18 lol.

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Just bringing these [ics to the tops again so they do not get lost in the archives...

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good move cain!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely shots Cain. Such sweet soles.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Lovely shots Cain. Such sweet soles.

Thanx my friend. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are awesome!!!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links