Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Heres my latest clip set to my site and a clips4sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heres my latest clip set to my site and a clips4sale
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot post these pics here but if you wanna see me doing something really naughty with a Big Black Cock, Follow this link [Tongue] to Adult content http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=000168 Did I make your naughty parts smile again? Love...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG WOOOOOOOOOW FIRST MERRY XMAS TO YOU SECOND THAT WAS AMAZING YOU HAVE ADOREABLE FEET .I WISH TO SEE YOUR FEET WITH REAL LIGHT DIRT THEN MKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME I LIKE YOUR FEET AND IAM SURE WITH DIRT IT OULD BE VERY SEXY KISS AND HPPY NEW YEAR
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Denny
Loyal Member
Member # 24679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denny   Author's Homepage   Email Denny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that is hot! and you always make my naughty parts smile Shelley! hahhaha
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to see that! Your "friend" there better find its way between those tender soles for a while!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow babe!

you are naughty [Wink]

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
OMG WOOOOOOOOOW FIRST MERRY XMAS TO YOU SECOND THAT WAS AMAZING YOU HAVE ADOREABLE FEET .I WISH TO SEE YOUR FEET WITH REAL LIGHT DIRT THEN MKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME I LIKE YOUR FEET AND IAM SURE WITH DIRT IT OULD BE VERY SEXY KISS AND HPPY NEW YEAR

I might do dirty pics in the future but I will do them on my own terms. Someone once asked me to rub them in an oil stain in a parking lot [Nut Kick] Yeah I'll do that [Fingers Crossed] Honestly if you wanna see me rubbing my barefeet on a heavily walked pathway or some parkinglot of a Walmart, that will never happen for the simple and same reason why I don't plant weeds in my garden so I can pick them...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Denny:
Wow that is hot! and you always make my naughty parts smile Shelley! hahhaha

Thank you Denny [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I can't wait to see that! Your "friend" there better find its way between those tender soles for a while!

Patrick

I have alot of plans for the Tyler Knight cock Patrick [Big Grin] Your just gonna have to wait and see [Wink] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links